User Tag List

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: disability tax credit questions

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Boulsai11: I think if you need to claim the disability in UFILE do it in the interview section for your son, not in the interview for your husband. If you need help filing 2014 let me know in March next year as it is the usual time for filing 2014. I will be happy to help (I work on tax).

BTW, guys I got denied by the Quebec gov.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedasher View Post
    With the T1 adjustment form we requested mulitple lines to be adjusted not just 318 or 319. Has anyone else done this and how long did it take for the adjustment to be completed?
    I did it with the T1 form too, will get the money tomorrow, took them 8 weeks since I sent the form.
    ROMEO likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks so much darynthe!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by darynthe View Post
    Boulsai11: I think if you need to claim the disability in UFILE do it in the interview section for your son, not in the interview for your husband. If you need help filing 2014 let me know in March next year as it is the usual time for filing 2014. I will be happy to help (I work on tax).

BTW, guys I got denied by the Quebec gov.

were you ever able to get the from jan 2012? i know you had mentioned it was being paid from july 2012 onwards? iam in sae boat so just wondering

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by boulsai11 View Post
    were you ever able to get the from jan 2012? i know you had mentioned it was being paid from july 2012 onwards? iam in sae boat so just wondering
    Oh, I sent two weeks ago a letter to the tax center about this, I will let you know when an answer arrives.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everybody,

I receive a letter today saying they receive my sons application, but there's a delay in the form t22.... Etc I sent everything together !

What does this mean ???

Thanks

Mariana

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mariana84 View Post
    Hello everybody,

I receive a letter today saying they receive my sons application, but there's a delay in the form t22.... Etc I sent everything together !

What does this mean ???

Thanks

Mariana
    Probably means that have sent a questionnaire to your doctor for further information.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well now I'm extremly worried, the Dr who fill the app is gone, now my actual Dr is on charge so she is gonna receive the questionnaire and she didn't want to even fill out the form a few years ago when I asked her. So I'm sure my son will be denied

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Someone knows what this questionnarie say???

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Well now I'm extremly worried, the Dr who fill the app is gone, now my actual Dr is on charge so she is gonna receive the questionnaire and she didn't want to even fill out the form a few years ago when I asked her. So I'm sure my son will be denied
    Depending on the doctor's office the questionnaire may be forwarded to the doctor's home as the envelopes have no reference to what is in the envelope, so if no one opens the envelope to see what's inside it will be forwarded to his/her home address which most likely will not be completed or returned (living through that mess for the last 9 months myself).

As well the questionnaire is addressed to a particular doctor, another doctor cannot fill out the questionnaire on the original doctor's behalf as it raises many flags....I have just been going through this whole mess myself for the last 9 months. You need to get the current doctor to write a letter saying that they are replacing the other doctor and to resend the questionnaire to his/her behalf (takes about 2 months to work this out)....sorry to say this because if you call DTC they will tell you what I said above and that you need to re-apply.

Best of luck.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

Someone knows what this questionnarie say???
    They have various different questionnaires and they are tailored to a specific disability/functions.

I a nutshell the person or child cannot do anything for themselves at all (anytime) sorry not trying to be blunt but they are looking for totally dependent and disabled children/people.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by boulsai11 View Post
    Yes, I just got the first six months of 2012 granted to me for a total of $1000 extra dollars! Amazing!
    I urge EVERYONE to ask for the six first month if in the same situation.
    Bluedasher likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Once my taxes have been reassessed, which is now complete. How long to get the payment for reassessment? Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by darynthe View Post
    Yes, I just got the first six months of 2012 granted to me for a total of $1000 extra dollars! Amazing!
    I urge EVERYONE to ask for the six first month if in the same situation.
    I sent a letter asking for this about 3 weeks ago and no news dosent show anything on CRA either..i was eligible from 2011 to now...but they paid me july 2012 to now so missing more then 6mts

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi,

Today I went to my dr office to help her answer the questionnaire , 15 questions in total, and you have to provide details of your answer, I will have a copy of the questionnarie once is all complete, the answers were yes and no putting, there were 13 answer with yes and the other 2 with no were did the patients has impulse control and the other is he deft .

Let me know if someone saw also this kind of questionnaire

Thanks !

Mariana

Page 23 of 29 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread Information