User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree119Likes

Thread: new coupon policy just posted free products count toward 20x point events

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    Is this only at sdm? i am in ontario and metro here as well as other stores always make me pay tax... i am only lucky at loblaws stores and walmart in my area
    according to provincial tax law any free product, whether it is a free offer, or a BOGO free offer, is excempt from tax.

sometimes you have to remind them at the cash.

some cashiers like to do a seperate transaction so they can make the discount amount the same as the total. it's easier to figure out for them. they do that in the case that a fpc or BOGO isn't built into the system to be tax excempt
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Hi everyone! It’s been an exciting day for the community, and we continue to have great news for you. All vendor coupons, (including free offers) are eligible for the minimum purchase amounts required for bonus events. This communication has been sent to stores and will be applicable going forward unless otherwise stated. Happy shopping this weekend!

Sorry, not trying to be negative, but I really dislike how they make it out like they are offering us some really new, fabulous deal/favour....I'm sorry, you did a big no no (many many times) and you are now retracting it....
    and even with this super duper new announcement, everyone has a million questions because they aren't totally clear and haven't addressed all situations.
    Silk and redhdlois like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Good grief! I've red 4-5 different threads on this new policy change and still have no idea what's going on. Could I be any more confused??
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks for the reply silk. Now I'm really not sure with all this chatter what I should be doing tomorrow. I have a 16,000 pts wus 100 dollars coupon and I was going to use it on the 20x points day so I only had to spend $100 not $150. I know I won't get 20x 16,000. But if I used it tomorrow would I get 16,000 and 20x my original purchase?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Ok so i went to shoppers (2am) and tried out this new FPC thing so no it does not work and everything is just like it use to be the FPC or 2002 code does not count (I had $51.00 before coupons used $4.99 FPC and did not receive 20x ur points cashier voided transaction and redid it without it)

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastblondie View Post
    Thanks for the reply silk. Now I'm really not sure with all this chatter what I should be doing tomorrow. I have a 16,000 pts wus 100 dollars coupon and I was going to use it on the 20x points day so I only had to spend $100 not $150. I know I won't get 20x 16,000. But if I used it tomorrow would I get 16,000 and 20x my original purchase?
    Sorry, just now seeing your post. You're welcome

No you won't get both. You're better off just doing the 20x -- you will 20,000 pts on $100 vs 16,000 pts.

You might want to double check the date on the 16,000 pts coupons also. I know the 2 I got expired May 31 -- but I originally got confused because I saw June 30 on it -- but on mine that was when the points would be added.

I hope this message gets to you in time

Silk
    hcao likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thank you so much for the reply silk. Again. I am about to head to shoppers and now, I know I am completely informed. So thank you!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by westcoastblondie View Post
    Thank you so much for the reply silk. Again. I am about to head to shoppers and now, I know I am completely informed. So thank you!
    You're welcome - again . Hmmm... Completely informed? I'm not sure that's possible when it comes to SDM, considering how hard it seems for them to get their act together. But I hope your shop went off without a hitch.

Silk
    Have a great life!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I used a bonus coupon plus recieved bonus instore points for my $50 shopping I recieved 23,100 points ! I am a happy camper !
    anisa and Silk like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Way to go, Jezebel!!!

Silk
    Jezebel likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

jez, awesome
    R

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

^^^ thank you both

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I didn't get 20x the points on Saturday. The cashier I had didn't know anything about FPCs counting toward to the total so she checked with the manager who didn't know about it either, which didn't surprise me. I used 4 FPCs and several coupons and my total went from $70 to $43. So I called this morning and I'm getting 13,300 points added to my account.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information