User Tag List

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hello my fellow Chilliwackians.

Many of you know me and have run into my wife and I in LD or SDM.

Well, I'm posting this as an invitation to try something new. As I grew increasingly frustrated with coupon stacking, I have focused my energies not on getting things for FREE, but simply combining coupons with weekly sales to reduce my grocery bill. No more collecting every coupon under the sun - but instead focusing on the coupons I will actively use.

Instead I have decided to focus my energy on a relatively new company to Canada - Visalus. In under 2 weeks, I have made more with Visalus then I was saving over... 3 months of couponing?

Visalus is a health shake. Its used either for weight loss, muscle gain, or general health/immune system improvement depending on how it's taken.
    The testimonies I have witnessed, read, and heard have really touched me and are a huge reason why Ive chosen to distribute and support this product. For me, the energy it has given me is crazy. I have finally found a solution to my mid-afternoon energy crash!!

My other favorite part about this product is how easily you can get it for FREE The program is set up in such a way that if you simply refer 3 people to sign up with you, your next months product - and there on-after - is FREE!. Sign up 3 people for the 2 shakes a day package = 2 free shakes a day for you. That means if you are interested in weight loss you are getting breakfast for FREE and lunch for FREE!!

Please don't hesitate to visit my website if any of the above is intriguing to you! I would LOVE to answer any of your questions!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!!

Chris

Cell: 604.378.9940 - call or text!
    Email: [email protected]

http://whatsyourreason.bodybyvi.com
    or
    http://whatsyourreason.myvi.net
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

If anyone is interested in coming to a tasting party tonight to try the product and find out how easy it is to get the product free - please call me! Party is tonight @ 6:30 in Promontory!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Got another party coming up for those who missed the last and are still interested in learning more about Visalus and tasting it!

Its gonna be on Saturday April 14th in the evening. PM for more details!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I read and I PM later!

Thread Information