User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Finish Quantum MIR Rejected

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Still waiting for my rebate. I hope there's no problem and it won't get rejected. I bought the exact same one as OP posted.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm still waiting on the rebate from the FIRST time they did this like 6 months ago, let alone the one I sent about 6 weeks ago! We haven't heard a thing from them!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I got my rebate today. Darn, I should have bought 2! I didn't trust them so I only bought one!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Back in the day, when doing a product rebate we were required to send in the actual UPC, box top or label from the product.

Still do this now, cut the UPC off package and the brand name label and correct quantity from the package as well, staple this on top of your receipt and rebate form. Realize some containers you will not be able to cut any label off, but even with products like the hard plastic bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles for instance will hack off the label with the UPC using a sharp knife, trim with scissors and enclose this with refund form. Tape the UPC to a small piece of paper with your name and address, again staple on top of your receipt and rebate form. Find the rebate forms are very small sometimes, must be hard for the workers processing the info for the rebates, another reason why use another piece of paper with your return address and UPC, easier for the worker to read.

Good luck, Everyone, this has worked for me over 40 years of couponing and rebating.
    Last edited by Kitty77; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:43 AM. Reason: more info
    matrix82, AmberLab and GoddessDigi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Glad you are getting your mir.

I have found the same trouble with them lately. They just aren't dissolving the same. Stinks!
    FrugalKris likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got my rebate yesterday! I'm so happy there's no issue.

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was told by a repair man once that to get the best performance use the hottest water possible, most homes don't keep the hotwater tank hot enough for a portable to do a great job (most of the built in models work better than any portable). However, even with my water pretty hot, it doesn't always make my quantumatic work/disolve right.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

I got my rebate cheque yesterday. I have a built in diswasher but hard water it seems..I have always used Cascade but from time to time the dishes have white marks and spots (with lots of jet dry, etc) I find with the Quantum the dishes come out a lot shiner and sparkle and no white spots at all, so overall I was impressed with this product.
    chulamom likes this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Received the Finish Rebate yesterday!! Also thinking that you have to run your hot water tap before you use the dishwasher for tablet to work, now still have cloudy glasses, old dishwasher, if worried about wasting the water just let it run into a pail, water flowers with it the next day or something similar.

Hope all receive their rebates, good luck!

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Got my rebate cheque yesterday as well. Although I'm not sure if I will buy Finish again as it doesn't work as well as Cascade for me. My hot water is actually very hot so I dunno what's in it that is so hard to break down.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information