User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Oh, I forgot to mention...if anyone was looking for the finish green apple dishwasher balls (that LD has on sale for $2.99, but not in stock) Walmart North has about 4 of these left.

I got smart and went to Walmart 1st, just to check and then went to LD where I found out they don't have any. I picked up a flyer and went back to Walmart where I price matched and got to use my 2 $2.00 coupons.

The girl wasn't sure that I could do both, so she asked a manager that was walking by. He told her yes I could, because they get reimbursed the amount of the coupon so it was all good.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponCacher View Post
    Went stacking today, and the 4 P&G item limit is now in effect. I'm a little confused by if it is 4 of one item, or 4 total, but local stackers may want to check in at customer service before loading up a buggy. It does not sound like multiple trips in a single day will be allowed. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
    Where are you able to stack coupons on Lethbridge?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by choward View Post
    Where are you able to stack coupons on Lethbridge?
    At London Drugs, or Superstore will allow you to use one coupon zone and one manufacturers copon which has made ziploc products free lately
    I have saved over $1320 with coupons since Dec 30/10! (+ at least another 700 in sales!)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information