User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Found 200+ Minute Maid coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    they aren't the tearpad (those are $1 wub 2) these are the booklets that are still out if your coupon bandit hasn't struck your area and taken every single last measly one - or maybe its this bandit that dumped these ones in a recycle bin realizing that they had mistakenly taken all of the wrong ones as the $1 wub 2 make it more likely to get the product free. Rant out.
    Good rant.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

they aren't the tearpad (those are $1 wub 2) these are the booklets that are still out if your coupon bandit hasn't struck your area and taken every single last measly one - or maybe its this bandit that dumped these ones in a recycle bin realizing that they had mistakenly taken all of the wrong ones as the $1 wub 2 make it more likely to get the product free. Rant out.

haha I <3 your rants!

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

oh yeah that is the one I'm thinking of, managed to snag a few of the $1 wub 2 and use them with the B4G1, there were still some of those at safeway when I went.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

yup I was raok'ed some by coyote00 and was going to use them this week-end when I read them more and discovered they are for a spefic flavor !! the frozen ones are a much better coupon combined with b4g1 free......gee this had the potential to be such a great coupon hate it when they put a specific flavor..

...that being said I would like to trade for the b4g1 free coupons if you haven't traded them all yet

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bmpsmommy View Post
    would love some of these. do you have a wishlist?
    yes I do have wish list up Thanks

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    yup I was raok'ed some by coyote00 and was going to use them this week-end when I read them more and discovered they are for a spefic flavor !! the frozen ones are a much better coupon combined with b4g1 free......gee this had the potential to be such a great coupon hate it when they put a specific flavor..

...that being said I would like to trade for the b4g1 free coupons if you haven't traded them all yet
    I still have the ones you are looking for and the other ones I find they are specific on the 3 flavors but they are the ones I usually buy anyways,lol lol ,let me know how many u are needing

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

These were in the original box with the MM name,code etc..and found in a school recycle bin where my son played Baseball ,the mysery of it never did look right inside this grabbed the box and left,know I wonder if there was more???
    Jezebel likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I haven't slept in 2 days and I have my busy yard sale this week-end so I need to sleep will p'm you later
    Deb1197 likes this.

Winnipeg Airmiler
    Trading Score
    215 (100%)

lmao

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information