User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Hello fellow New-comers!

Does anyone know what 'team buys' are?
    I see threads of conversations but I'm not sure what they are talking about.

Can anyone teach me what team buys are and what do you do with that?

Thanks Gang!!

Cookie-Mom
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hi Cookie mom!

Great question and i'll answer cuz i use them all the time. Group Buys have taken off in the last couple years. THey are daily deals that are available (once they hit a certain number of buys, but so many people buy them that if they're up, they're available). ANyhow, they are really just amazing "vouchers or coupons" with a lot of savings. I have used and most trust these companies... Groupon, WagJag, DealFind, TeamBuy, TravelZoo, FabFind, but there are many others. You can either subscribe and get daily emails or get an app for your phone, or I just check www.onespout.com or www.dealradar.com where they aggregate all the daily deals in your city. WagJag has the most canadian cities.

I also check these sites out for cities I'll be travelling to... so for example, buy a cool restaurant (i check yelp and other reviews on google) so I can save more than 50% when I eat there (eg. a $50 voucher for food and I only pay $25 first). You then print the vouchers and bring them to use.

Hope that helps. THey are the real deal and very good when you find awesome groupons.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OOOOOOOHHHHH... that is what is called 'Group Buys'. I get it. Thanks. (Groupons... hahah, I should have figured that one out. Duh)

Thread Information