User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: New Coupon Policy DOESN"T Work

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

That is not true - I just used last week both BP offers and got the BP - guess it depends on your cashier

Quote Originally Posted by luv2dv8 View Post
    I called HO on this one a few years back--- you can't get double points on the diapers. So you would need to have spent $40 PLUS the cost of the diapers to get them to validate both coupons.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondude2012 View Post
    Anisa, I only asked the cashier to enter the FPC's as 2001, cause 2002 wont give you points yet, as noticed from the earlier posts, I wanted the points, the only reason I had even used the few FPC's in the 1st place
    i totally get it

it just doesn't seem fair that their mess ups cost you money
    coupondude2012 likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Is there an 800 number for head office?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

did someone call regarding to FPC, they don't even comment on your facebook. I didn't received my point, like to know if I should call right away.
    Join Swagbucks for FREE gift cards and paypal money!!
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/<wbr>couponsbaby2011

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Im looking for the phone number and will be calling.

SuperSavingMommy!
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

I just called they said that I should be receiving the points at a later date and they are investigating it right now. She can't add points today but they will call if there will be a problem. My balance before coupons and (2fpcs) was $55 and after was only $44....so here's hoping they get posted at somepoint!
    The_Scarecrow likes this.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hudsam View Post
    I just called they said that I should be receiving the points at a later date and they are investigating it right now. She can't add points today but they will call if there will be a problem. My balance before coupons and (2fpcs) was $55 and after was only $44....so here's hoping they get posted at somepoint!
    That sounds a little fishy. WHY couldn't she add the points right then and there, doesn't make sense. And "at a later date" is a little vague. I really hope you and everyone else will get their points for FPC's.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    118 (100%)

I was out for the 20x too, and used my FPC protein bars x 3 but the cashier entered them as 2004 (whats 2004 code for????) and my total before coupons was 72.xx and my receipt said base points 720 and got 20x the points maybe i just got lucky that the cashier entered 2004 instead of 2002
    -- Kat --

Started couponing June 1st,2011

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hudsam View Post
    I just called and twice I had to convince them that I should be awarded points before their supervisor basically said the same thing.... that the points would be awarded after the "investigation is complete". Investigation? Really?

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponsbaby View Post
    did someone call regarding to FPC, they don't even comment on your facebook. I didn't received my point, like to know if I should call right away.
    I called and I got the points that I was suppose to get. This is my post in another thread:

I didn't get 20x the points on Saturday. The cashier I had didn't know anything about FPCs counting toward to the total so she checked with the manager who didn't know about it either, which didn't surprise me. I used 4 FPCs and several coupons and my total went from $70 to $43. So I called this morning and I'm getting 13,300 points added to my account.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by katmunster View Post
    I was out for the 20x too, and used my FPC protein bars x 3 but the cashier entered them as 2004 (whats 2004 code for????) and my total before coupons was 72.xx and my receipt said base points 720 and got 20x the points maybe i just got lucky that the cashier entered 2004 instead of 2002
    2004 code is for store coupons for example managers special coupons.

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    2004 code is for store coupons for example managers special coupons.
    Does it deduct tax?
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashokia View Post
    Has anyone else been told you can only use one Optimum bonus coupon per transaction? I was only using two today, one for 3000 BP for when you buy any Huggies and one for 8000 BP WUS $40 on baby. She scanned the 8000 BP one and handed back the other one saying, "You can use this one next time." I've always used multiple bonus point coupons before?

I ended up using my $3 Peelies instead of my FPCs because I didn't want to risk not getting any points and ended up with about 30K altogether for $61 worth of stuff. Definitely not my best shop.
    I think the problem may have been that if you purchased the diapers in the $40 of baby stuff then tried to use an additional coupon for the same pack of diapers
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Not surprized! Wish SDM would get their act/system together! They get the money back on FPC's from the companies so it no biggie for us to earn points on them!! geez!! Was going to try 20X day today but not sure i want the hassle!!
    anisa, hcao and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Carly, i am glad they are finally having to face ppl on the whole FPC issue.

if they hadn't tried to steal points this month, there wouldn't have been such a concentrated interest by customers in getting SDM to stop screwing ppl over when it comes to coupons and points.

i think ppl were really adamant about not backing down this time because of the whole december points fiasco.

now that the topic is on the table, and has so many eyes on it at once, SDM has to fix it. they have already made a couple of big announcements and backed off each time saying they are going to review it further. they know that this time it isn't a few ppl calling and complaining, just to be sent away with a pat on the head. everyone is watching and waiting. it has gotten to a point that ppl are willing to wash their hands of SDM. that is no small thing.

the june points stealing was the straw that broke the camel's back. in a way i'm glad this happened. i hope something good will come out of it. if SDM continues to be sneaky then i guess the only thing that will change for me is that i will stop buying there. after december, even though my points were not stolen, i have really cut back on spending there. if they refuse to solve this problem, i will stop shopping there altogether.
    hcao and walkonby like this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information