User Tag List

Like Tree14Likes
  • 9 Post By sctich
  • 3 Post By JasmineMcdonald
  • 1 Post By jasperandchar
  • 1 Post By momof3heathens

Thread: Digging in the Bottom of my Purse.....love that feeling! :)

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

A little brag for me, but it put a huge smile on my face!

I am one of those fortunate people that live in a town with a London Drugs and can stack coupons. The cashiers are always fabulous but I always make sure not to overwhelm them with lots of coupons and thank them each and every time. They had a fabulous deal on that ended last night. Stayfree pads were on for $2.99 (regular price $4.49) and with each package bought, there was a coupon for a free Green & Blacks Organic Chocolate bar (retail $3.99 each). Although I had to laugh at the stereotype of feminine hygiene with free chocolate, it was a great deal. I had two different printable coupons so off to the register I went.

3 x Stayfree pads $2.99 - $2.99 in coupons = FREE
    **I had two different $2 printable coupons and she was actually going to put in the full amount and give me money back. They've been really great to me and I don't want to ruin it for anyone else, so I explained that LD does not give money back and for her to reduce the coupon value. She was very thankful that I took the time to show her and told me that she had been unaware and would have gotten reprimanded.

3 x Green & Blacks Organic Milk Chocolate Bars $3.99 - $3.99 coupons = FREE

Total OOP: $0.45

I wasn't about to break out a bill or debit card for that one so I dug around in the bottom of my purse to find enough loose change to pay for it! The cashier was as happy as I was at my total! The Stayfree will be donated to the local women's shelter and the chocolate bars (along with the recent Cadbury Facebook freebie) will cover my four kids s'mores ingredients for our holidays this summer!

Thanks for reading!
    This thread is currently associated with: Black's Photography, London Drugs
    Kitty77, vala, Koolaid and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Awesome!!!!
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Great shopping trip. Loose change is good!
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

It's amazing how fast loose change (yes even those pennies!) can add up. Great job

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

That combo of chocolate and period pads is so just right! At least it wasn't something like buy a pack of period pads get 1 free box of cereal!
    I've seen other combos that are just hysterical. A couple of months ago we bought an air cleaner. There was a little yellow tearpad sitting there of spend $100 on air care get a free pack of womans multivitamins!!!!!! I really laughed about that one.. But of course there is a certain bottle of vitamins sitting in my cupboard!
    ssbean, Mich649 and sctich like this.
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

WTG! Our LD was wiped out of Stayfree so I couldn't do the promo!

Interesting that you could buy three and use three coupons in the same trip!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

WTG!! LOVE the Green & Blacks Organic Chocolate bars and I have never seen coupons for them.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

way to go...honesty is the best policy...you still came out ahead great job!
    Abby5 likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

45 cents is an awesome deal!!! WTG

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineMcdonald View Post
    That combo of chocolate and period pads is so just right! At least it wasn't something like buy a pack of period pads get 1 free box of cereal!
    I've seen other combos that are just hysterical. A couple of months ago we bought an air cleaner. There was a little yellow tearpad sitting there of spend $100 on air care get a free pack of womans multivitamins!!!!!! I really laughed about that one.. But of course there is a certain bottle of vitamins sitting in my cupboard!
    I still laugh to myself when I recall a promo Pharmasave had sometime back.

Buy 2 boxes of Turtles chocolates and receive a free pedometer.
    Mich649 likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

way to go on that stacking deal-funny combo

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Great brag, OP!

Quote Originally Posted by JasmineMcdonald View Post
    I work at a liquor store in Nova Scotia, and they had a promo where you buy a certain kind of wine and get a free razor. Just what most people want to do when drinking wine...shave their legs. And don't forget that alcohol is a depressant.........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great job!!

Thread Information