User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By cgirl
  • 1 Post By Poirot

Thread: What newspapers have the coupon inserts? Where do you get most of your coupons from?

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We recently moved to Whitecourt AB, are there any papers that have the inserts here? I have been watching, Extreme Couponing, and it has got me back in the couponing mode.(people going shopping for $1000 or more and getting it all for free with coupons!) I know Canada doesn't have nearly as many coupons choices as the USA does,which sucks. I wonder why that is? When everything is more expensive here than there?
    Does anyone have any extra inserts they would be willing to part with? Btw...What brands are in the inserts anyways? Also what method do you find most helpful in gathering coupons??
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Wick, London Drugs, Smart Source, Websaver, Walmart
    Artificial Colors & Flavours in almost all our food... You should be concerned.Everyone should watch this...
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/345273-...health-canada/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I'm from vancouver and we usually get our inserts from vancouver sun, the province and from the community paper. Aside from the inserts, I also go to different grocery stores to check for new smartsource tearpad coupons. If you have save on foods and london drugs in your area it would be nice as you can do some stacking. Also I always wait for good deals to use my coupons
    mwieler likes this.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

We don't have Save-on-foods or London Drugs. All we have here is Walmart(not a supercenter), No Frills and IGA, for food. There is also Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Bargin Shop, Rexall, and Staples opening in a month or so.
    Artificial Colors & Flavours in almost all our food... You should be concerned.Everyone should watch this...

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mwieler View Post
    We recently moved to Whitecourt AB, are there any papers that have the inserts here? I have been watching, Extreme Couponing, and it has got me back in the couponing mode.(people going shopping for $1000 or more and getting it all for free with coupons!) I know Canada doesn't have nearly as many coupons choices as the USA does,which sucks. I wonder why that is? When everything is more expensive here than there?
    Does anyone have any extra inserts they would be willing to part with? Btw...What brands are in the inserts anyways? Also what method do you find most helpful in gathering coupons??
    If Whitecourt gets the Edmonton Sun the coupon inserts might be in the July 8 issue.I can't remember what brands are in the coupon inserts but mostly air fresheners and cleaners.The U.S. has 10x times the population of Canada and the U.S. has more manufacturers competing for the same customer dollar that's why we don't get the same amount of coupons.Extreme Couponers aren't getting everything for free only certain things mostly junk food and getting stuff like toilet paper for free using fraudulent coupons.A regular American customer couldn't shop like they let the people do on Extreme Couponing.
    Last edited by Poirot; Thu, Jun 21st, 2012 at 02:45 PM.
    mwieler likes this.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Bump.

Thread Information