User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Momma Cass

Thread: My First Big Start The Car Moment

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So a couple of weeks ago I entered all 18 of my Kelloggs SYB codes, and have sitting by my mailbox waiting ever since. Well last Friday is when the envies started pouring in, a websaver glitch in my favor resulted in multiples of coupons. So now that the boys are soon going to be out of school I decided to go get most of my free breakfast items. I asked the cashier if she wanted the coupons as she rang my items in, or all at the end and she was more than happy to ring them all in at the end. So she rang everything in, I almost fell over when she told me the total, $116.42. I passed her my stack of coupons and I started bagging my items. As she finished with my coupons I almost fell over once again when she told me I had a negative total, I looked at the screen and sure enough they owed me a little over $3.00.
    This thread is currently associated with: Kellogg's, Websaver
    linnyeg and peterman like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome!

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momma Cass View Post
    So a couple of weeks ago I entered all 18 of my Kelloggs SYB codes, and have sitting by my mailbox waiting ever since. Well last Friday is when the envies started pouring in, a websaver glitch in my favor resulted in multiples of coupons. So now that the boys are soon going to be out of school I decided to go get most of my free breakfast items. I asked the cashier if she wanted the coupons as she rang my items in, or all at the end and she was more than happy to ring them all in at the end. So she rang everything in, I almost fell over when she told me the total, $116.42. I passed her my stack of coupons and I started bagging my items. As she finished with my coupons I almost fell over once again when she told me I had a negative total, I looked at the screen and sure enough they owed me a little over $3.00.

WAY TO GO!! Green with envy that I didn't receive multiples

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

wow !!! THATS A NICE BRAG !!!
    1. NICE CASHIER (checked)
    2. LOTS OF THING FOR FREE (checked)
    3. MONEY GIVEN BACK TO YOU FOR SHOPPING AT THE STORE - priceless !!

great brag
    Happy Shopping !!

Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Woohoo! That is awesome!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Gotta love it when that happens! You did awsome getting $100+ of Healthy food. There's not a lot of coupons out there for healthy food. Congrats!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Momma Cass View Post

what is/was an syb code please? thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SYB = share your breakfast. It is the free breakfast item on specially marked boxes of Kelloggs cereal (pin code inside of the box, then links you to websaver). I bought 18 boxes of All Bran cereal on sale for $2.99 - $2.00 coupon. So I only spent $ 17.82 + one hell of a websaver glitch to get approx $400.00 worth of breakfast items.
    AND as I was filing everything away last night, I decided I couldn't wait until the end of the year to add up my total saved so far this year. So my total for 6 months *drum roll please* $3148.64!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Thats awsome. I couldn't even begin to think about adding my recipts up, not enough time in my lifetime. I like to keep track of what I spent more than what I saved. If I spent $50-$60 in any paticular week, and my fridge and freezer are full, I know I've saved a ton! With a family of 5 you can easily spend $200- $300 a week without having anything elaborate! We havemore in the fridge/ pantry then we ever did, and I never spend more than $60 a week anymore.

Thread Information