User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: A letter to the man behind me toady at Superstore....

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Dear Man behind me today at Superstore,

I am soooo very very sorry that you are an impatient person who had to wait an extra couple of minutes today while I used my coupons - had you just paid for all my groceries I wouldn't have wasted your time. I do apologize for taking so long in line by using coupons to save money to provide for my family. I am so happy you are a grumpy *** who had to show me what an *** you are and I would like to thank you for giving me the opportunity to tell you off.

Just to let you know - I saved $37.70 in front of you in line today - What did you save??

But better than my savings I thank you for all your comments as It made my $37.70 even better knowing you paid full price for all the items you had to wait behind me in line to buy.

I hope you have a really great day like I told you in the parking lot and if you ever want to save money - I'd be happy to tell you how!

Sincerly,
    Princesskimmi - the one who is still smiling cause I saved $37.70 and you didn't
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

you go girl!
    DaveP likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Well done Princesskimmi BRAVO......
    DaveP likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yahooooooo...... **** you grumpy old man. And all the grumpy people in line while we couponers try to save our hard earned money. Our stockpile says it all.
    DaveP likes this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hey kimmi when is his birthday??

anisa, Natalka, aussie and 24 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

On my last shopping trip I was given a dirty look from a guy behind us because he couldn't wait a minute for my boyfriend to finish packing the grocery bags... and we didnt even use coupons! I also had a lady nudge me with her shopping cart while putting groceries in my bags.

Some people are just really impatient and rude.
    time goes by like a shooting star ~

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lol!

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Amen
    Happy Shopping !!

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

I went this morning right when RCSS opened as I figured my very thick stack of coupons would take awhile and hopefully there would be less shoppers.

Well not so great an idea when only one cashier is working. No manager in sight, nobody, just one lonely cashier. By the time I was finishing up there were 4 other people in line behind me. This after a half hour of being open. I can tell you those people behind me were NOT happy but I made sure to say very loudly "Why would you look at that 89% savings! Over $130 in coupons"

They were probably thinking yeah I bet its over $130 in coupons after we just watched her enter the large wad of them.

Atleast I got 18 cartons of juice for free, 10 resolve for free, 3 Glade diffusers for free, 3 nexxus shampoo, 3 nexxus conditioner all for FREE. Now lets review ... what did they get for free?
    Last edited by PurpleBunny89; Sat, Jun 23rd, 2012 at 10:21 AM.
    aussie, harbie, mydusty and 9 others like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Tioma
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

I have a little bit different story.
    I was doing my shopping trip on thursday with my DH in Super C. I had a huge bunch of coupons saving me about 22$ from the total of 60$. While I was trying to get an ice cream , a couple of not so old people crossed my way just in front of me trying to get first to the cash. Bad Luck! DH was already in the line! That really made them unhappy and I got an angry look! Then they got mad to the cashier who was not (on their opinion) enough quick! The teen boy was looking really tired and working there just a couple of days, so imagine a kid seeing all those grumpy people during a crazy sale day before the long weekend!
    And you what? I was happy to get my whole bunch of coupons in front of them! The cashier was nice but it took a little bit longer , so my DH found it funny to watch the couple behind me freaking out during he was packed our bags!
    So sometimes we save our money and have fun at the same time!
    I just want to wish Good luck to every couponer1
    anisa, cath007 and snuffaluffagus like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Hey kimmi, that old boy makes the rounds. He was at the rcss near me a few weeks back, lol. I was wondering who had in his cornflakes that morning cause he was sure angry. He was in such a hurry, I nicely mentioned to him that if he was in such a hurry, I didnt think he should be shopping on a Saturday morning. He had a terrible scowl on his face. Just one of those miserable people that nobody can ever please. Even my cashier was embarrassed by his behaviours.

Sorry you had to go through that, but I happy you did well and you killed him with kindness, lol!
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I met his French cousin the other day. Even though I let him in before me as I had a loaded trolley and he had 2 items in his hand, it was "mutter, mutter, mutter!"..
    Shwa Girl and Candini like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBunny89 View Post
    I went this morning right when RCSS opened as I figured my very thick stack of coupons would take awhile and hopefully there would be less shoppers.

Well not so great an idea when only one cashier is working. No manager in sight, nobody, just one lonely cashier. By the time I was finishing up there were 4 other people in line behind me.
    That p'es me off as well. The only place I've had that is Maxi.

I had a load of shopping, including half price meat but the only cash open was 12 items or less. I offered to wait for a new cashier to allow other customers with fewer items to go through before me. No! no other cashier.I had to wait for the 2 other customers to go through then b!tch cashier opens up a second cash and rings me through....moaning all the time.
    Last edited by Darth Penguin; Sat, Jun 23rd, 2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: fix quote

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I'm just gonna throw it out there..... I have been guilty of this in the past. When I've had a couple things that I needed to grab before work or on lunch and yikes.... the line is held up. Not sure I've been as vocal about it but if you could read my mind I'd be dead. No ones right or wrong. Its just a rant. Since couponing, I realize it's more the cashier that takes the time reading the coupons etc than the purchaser burning my time.

When i coupon, I usually shop in smaller increments, that way if someone says anything, I can offer up that the time spent would be no different than me purchasing $200 in groceries with no coupons. That shuts them down quick.

If only folks could hear me in my car in the morning when i'm behind someone in the Timmy's drive thru that orders a llllloooooonnnnnngggggg list of items when all I want is my dang coffee to get me to work.
    walkonby and darlataz like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Did he follow you into the parking lot? If so, that's unreal. Good for you rubbing it in his face. What a sourpuss

@Lucky777s you are brave for admitting this. Everyone has bad days. I also coupon in small increments so I don't get disdain from others, but that's because I walk every where and shop every day because the grocery store is across the street.

The grass is always greener. I always wish I could have those huge hauls that people show off here
    Candini likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information