User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: No one carries this product!!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to 4 different stores in my small town and NO ONE carries the Glade Expressions Starter Kit that I'd get for free with my coupon. I went to Walmart and spoke with one of the associates and she informed me that even though they carry the refills (I saw this myself), the store owner has chosen not to order the starter kits b/c of the free coupon. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! I then went to Zellers, nothing. I went to 2 different Shoppers (I have found that at times, both stores will carry different products from each other), nothing again.

I think I'll head into Huntsville when I'm camping at Arrowhead in a few weeks and see if any of the stores carry it. I want my free product. I'm sorry if I sound like a temper tantruming 3 yr old, but I'm pregnant, exhausted with 2 young kids running around, and don't have the energy on this hot day.
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart, Zellers
    darlataz and sweetflower like this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I hear yea. It's frustrating, especially with them expiring soon. You'd think a store owner would want to provide the merchandise customers want; afterall, they get their money for the product. Many stores here carry them, but are constantly sold out. Good luck, I hope you are able to find them
    Last edited by BC Gal; Mon, Jun 25th, 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Safeway has them!
    I too was surprised to go to walmart and not see the starter kit. What good is the refill if you can't get a starter kit?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

i did not get them anywhere. WM,SDM,Zellers,Food Basics, RCSS. I had almost given up and yesterday gave the coupon to DH as he was goonna pick up some burger buns from Fresh Co. I did not think he ll find any either. To my surprise he came home with Glade Stater Kit and said there was just one on the shelves

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I've been having trouble finding them too - but my son was doing the shopping at Safeway Friday, gave him the coupon to find it - they had them, but only the Linen scent. But he didn't get it because he didn't like the scent, lol!

Well, dude, I'll just put it somewhere you won't smell it - if that is all we can find, lol!

Trading Score
    412 (100%)

If you would like to trade them, I may be interested. Do you have a wishlist?

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I found them at Walmart today in Midland, ON. They were in a display, one aisle separate from the other air fresheners. They only had lavender and pineapple. Good luck in your search
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i got mine at Zehrs last weekend on tax free day try zehrs
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nainai0585 View Post
    I went to 4 different stores in my small town and NO ONE carries the Glade Expressions Starter Kit that I'd get for free with my coupon. I went to Walmart and spoke with one of the associates and she informed me that even though they carry the refills (I saw this myself), the store owner has chosen not to order the starter kits b/c of the free coupon. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! I then went to Zellers, nothing. I went to 2 different Shoppers (I have found that at times, both stores will carry different products from each other), nothing again.

I think I'll head into Huntsville when I'm camping at Arrowhead in a few weeks and see if any of the stores carry it. I want my free product. I'm sorry if I sound like a temper tantruming 3 yr old, but I'm pregnant, exhausted with 2 young kids running around, and don't have the energy on this hot day.
    You know that doesn't sound crazy. I've had a sneaking suspision that my WM isn't going to put out any more trial size Nexxus untill the coupons expiry.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I would like to trade for the glade starter kits is anyone has extra!! I have the purple one and I LOVE the scent. and its pretty too!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I guess I've been lucky, HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING EVERYWHERE FOR THE FIBRE 1 in preparation for July 24th FPC and NOWHERE HERE HAS THEM!!!
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Metro also has them
    walkonby likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

OP I also only found the refills at Walmart and no shelf space for the starter kit. But I have seen them at every Metro I've been to. You will definitely find them there
    walkonby likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I found mine at RCSS -
    I bought the linen scented one - Everytime I spray before having someone over, I throw a load of laundry into the wash.. For a few hours after spraying the house smells lightly of laundry and banana's - I'd rather have my house smelling like that than anything else!
    Natalka likes this.
    I've set up 3 trains.Still loading. If you are interested,links are on my userpage.
    No, this isn't your coffee, I had a two for one coupon!

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I have found at Food Basic's and Fortino's

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information