User Tag List

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I got my coupons and bought 2,assuming it would not stink! I opened it up to spray and the first second it smelt like rotten eggs,so grosse. I am just wondering if this happened to anyone else or maybe i just got a bad can? I am afraid to open the second can in case I should bring it back.

and ok so that smell did not STAY thank goodness but i still don't want to smell that for even a second when i spray it! No full review on how well it 'works' though,only sprayed it on dd once today and it was more towards the end of the day.

Hoping it itleast works well cuz coppertone even makes us tan here (yes i do reapply it 2-3 times to) Everyone comments on my 4 year old dd's tan and sorta makes me feel bad,they probably think i am purposly tanning her,lol.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by kris32; Sun, Jun 24th, 2012 at 03:07 AM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Sorry, haven't tried it, but I tend to stay away from the sprays. In my opinion they all smell horrible!!

And I hate when I'm at the beach and get a big blast in my face because it's windy and buddy over there is spraying!! lol
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Thread Information