User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Bonus Day at Canadian Tire June 28/12 Spend $40-receive $10 Canadian Tire money

  1. #1
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    4,629
    Likes Received
    2365
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    1
    Expired on: Wed, Jun 27th, 2012
    Spend $40 and receive $10 Canadian Tire money back on June 28/12 only

    Canada Day - Canadian Tire





    Limit of one bonus money reward per purchase, per day, per family. Offer valid at any Canadian Tire retail location on Saturday, June 28th, 2008 only.
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire
    Shwa Girl likes this.


  2. #2
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,340
    Likes Received
    38753
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    Spend $40 and receive $10 Canadian Tire money back on June 28/12 only

    Canada Day - Canadian Tire





    Limit of one bonus money reward per purchase, per day, per family. Offer valid at any Canadian Tire retail location on Saturday, June 28th, 2008 only.
    Thanks.
    I prefer this offer to the "scratch and sniff" card.
    Great time for perennials for the garden.
    But we also need a new lawn mower....

  3. #3
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    4,629
    Likes Received
    2365
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    i'm patiently waiting for the Tim Horton's cards to come back
    free*is*best likes this.

  4. #4
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    4,629
    Likes Received
    2365
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    i'm thinking Canadian Tire goofed with either the date or the day as the 28th is Thursday and it's for the long weekend so l thinking June 30/12

  5. #5
    Smart Canuck snuffaluffagus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    2,312
    Likes Received
    2700
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    I think they goofed on the year too .
    gracesmommy likes this.
    ~RRLF $0.75 Organic Meadow, $1 Almond Fresh~

  6. #6
    Canadian Genius PurpleBunny89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Lake Simcoe area, Ontario
    Age
    30
    Posts
    7,831
    Likes Received
    5823
    Trading Score
    454 (100%)




    Wonder if one could "pay" $40 in CT money and still be valid for this promo.

    Also wonder if someone could PM to $40 and still receive the $10 back promo
    Insert Clever Signature Here

  7. #7
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,340
    Likes Received
    38753
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    i'm thinking Canadian Tire goofed with either the date or the day as the 28th is Thursday and it's for the long weekend so l thinking June 30/12
    No Frills is starting their flyer on June 28 too because of the long weekend.
    Canadian Tire is trying for two types of customers by starting the 28th -- those going away for the long weekend and those staying at home. Good marketing.

  8. #8
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,041
    Likes Received
    350
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    No Frills is starting their flyer on June 28 too because of the long weekend.
    Canadian Tire is trying for two types of customers by starting the 28th -- those going away for the long weekend and those staying at home. Good marketing.
    Do the flyers all end on Wednesday this week?? Gotta check my flyers. I still have some price matching I want to do before they end!

  9. #9
    Deal Hunter kava5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    276
    Likes Received
    439
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I'm wondering where you found this info as it is not posted on the Canadian Tire website or facebook page....

  10. #10
    CaToonie coupondude2012's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SW Ontario
    Posts
    268
    Likes Received
    349
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Guess it was good that I just spent $47.00 their today lol

  11. #11
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Manitoba
    Posts
    1,124
    Likes Received
    371
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)



    They don't give out Canadian Tire money when you use a credit card so does it apply to this $40 purchase as well? Cash only to get the $10 CT money?
    Check out my Trade/Wish List here:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/273700-...-lists-canada/

  12. #12
    Know what matters...
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,354
    Likes Received
    5199
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kava5 View Post
    I'm wondering where you found this info as it is not posted on the Canadian Tire website or facebook page....
    I would like to know the source too. I want to read the small print re if I have to use a CT cc, etc.

    Silk
    frugallady19 likes this.
    Have a great life!

  13. #13
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    1,041
    Likes Received
    350
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by ColleenMGorecki View Post
    i'm patiently waiting for the Tim Horton's cards to come back
    I'm not familiar with that promo. Please explain!

  14. #14
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mississauga, ON
    Posts
    361
    Likes Received
    107
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)



    Has anyone confirmed this yet?


  15. #15
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Saskatchewan
    Posts
    4,629
    Likes Received
    2365
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)




    well it is on the front page of Smartcanucks. l googled it as canadian tire bonus day and it came up

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •