User Tag List

Page 103 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3571
Like Tree4016Likes

Thread: All Purpose Politics and News Thread

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I've never understood the liberal support for abortion. I just don't get it because it's at odds with their other beliefs. Liberals are against war, for the rights of women, for the rights of gays and lesbians, for racial equality, for the rights of absolutely everyone. Except unborn children. The most vulnerable group of all, unborn children, liberals think it should be a right to kill them. I just don't get it.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    I've never understood the liberal support for abortion. I just don't get it because it's at odds with their other beliefs. Liberals are against war, for the rights of women, for the rights of gays and lesbians, for racial equality, for the rights of absolutely everyone. Except unborn children. The most vulnerable group of all, unborn children, liberals think it should be a right to kill them. I just don't get it.
    Well abortion isn't new. People have been doing it for hundreds of years and will continue to do so. You can't outlaw it, because it will continue to happen - just covertly and unsafely. It's about making the best of a bad situation. Without legal abortion, some women will in fact be punished by death.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    IIRC..Ivana "claims" he made her have 9 abortions* ..and Mr Trump has in the past supported abortion..

* it was during their divorce so I'm going with possibly 1 or 2 but not 9. But I wasn't privy to that kind of personal information, then or now.
    Quote Originally Posted by lecale View Post
    I found the previous support for abortion in mainstream media, but not a word about Ivana's alleged abortions.

This is the kinda claims that's been trending on both right-wing and left-wing sites..

http://chronicle.su/2015/08/08/donal...ced-abortions/

I'm not personally convinced on the numbers, though I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of his wives or lady-friends had had one...I suspect Mr Trump feels that his case is simply down to the Only Moral Abortion is My Abortion that many rich and privileged people tend to believe in.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Well abortion isn't new. People have been doing it for hundreds of years and will continue to do so. You can't outlaw it, because it will continue to happen - just covertly and unsafely. It's about making the best of a bad situation. Without legal abortion, some women will in fact be punished by death.

Even wanted children are aborted, though, due to medical conditions which can affect either the fetus after birth or the mother during gestation. Without access to abortions, women can and have died during pregnancy..Some people feel that is an acceptable price to rob a family of a much loved wife and mother simply to avoid abortion...
    GoJays and lecale like this.

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

PET and JPJT, the yoga gods

Name:  trudeau-yoga.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  35.6 KB

Name:  c2d3fa487fafc38b5ef45773a8174b5b.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  35.9 KB

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

. Without access to abortions, women can and have died during pregnancy..Some people feel that is an acceptable price to rob a family of a much loved wife and mother simply to avoid abortion...
    This is a lie that people in favor of abortion on demand use. The VAST majority of people, like myself, who are against abortion as a form of birth control are not against choice when the mother's life is in danger.

You know this though, Darth. Why do you post things you know to be untrue? I'm really starting to wonder what's going on in the minds of people on the left. 'I'll post something false to further my political agenda knowing most people won't fact check me.' You're the third person I've fact checked in the last 3 pages. What's wrong with you all? Can't you just be truthful?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I used to be a lot more liberal when I was younger. Then in 2004 I got online. Lies, so many lies, from the people on the left. They don't even care when someone calls them on their lies, they'll just repeat the same things again. Look at Patty a couple of pages back saying the CONS had ten years of deficits. She knew that wasn't true, posted it anyway. Whatever, all in the name of slandering the Conservatives. Truth be damned, all for a good cause, right?

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

This is a lie that people in favor of abortion on demand use. The VAST majority of people, like myself, who are against abortion as a form of birth control are not against choice when the mother's life is in danger.

You know this though, Darth. Why do you post things you know to be untrue? I'm really starting to wonder what's going on in the minds of people on the left. 'I'll post something false to further my political agenda knowing most people won't fact check me.' You're the third person I've fact checked in the last 3 pages. What's wrong with you all? Can't you just be truthful?
    I think the concern is women's lives being lost to backstreet abortions gone wrong.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I think the concern is women's lives being lost to backstreet abortions gone wrong.
    And is that something that happens anywhere in the Western world now? Or is it just a talking point?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

And, just curious, why aren't you concerned about the children's lives? They are the ones being killed, after all.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

And, just curious, why aren't you concerned about the children's lives? They are the ones being killed, after all.
    They are not children, they are fetuses. Fetuses do not have the same rights as women, in my mind. And that is my right to put the rights of women over the rights of clumps of cells that cannot survive outside of a woman's body.

Simple solution: MYOB. Seek an abortion if you personally need one. Do not force women to have babies as if they are dairy cattle.
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

They are not children, they are fetuses. Fetuses do not have the same rights as women, in my mind. And that is my right to put the rights of women over the rights of clumps of cells that cannot survive outside of a woman's body.

Simple solution: MYOB. Seek an abortion if you personally need one. Do not force women to have babies as if they are dairy cattle.
    The majority of aborted children worldwide are female. So yay women's rights.

Does it really make you feel better to call them fetus' instead of children? I think you know there's no distinction.
    Last edited by DaveP; Thu, Mar 31st, 2016 at 12:25 AM.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I have absolutely no concern what DaveP thinks about me...his frequent attacks on me would have had him banned on a more moderated board than this...despite the no personal attack rule which is supposed to me in place here..

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

The majority of aborted children worldwide are female. So yay women's rights.
    Yes, in male-dominated societies, it is legal to abort females. That's what you get when men run the show.

Does it really make you feel better to call them fetus' instead of children? I think you know there's no distinction.
    Call them children then. Is it better for an unwanted child to live a life of abuse, neglect and poverty that will scar them forever and cause them to have a negative impact on society, or for that child to not exist at all? Don't tell me that adoption is the answer, because women are not breeding livestock.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have absolutely no concern what DaveP thinks about me...his frequent attacks on me would have had him banned on a more moderated board than this...despite the no personal attack rule which is supposed to me in place here..
    Do you need a blankie?

Page 103 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Thread Information