User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hihi
    I just signed up tonight...these couponers...are the random people in our topw to find? THis is all so amazing that I have people who also hoard coupons for the best deals. Please fill me in

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hmm...not sure this is worth responding to...we should not be quick to judge, but it sure sounds like you are (ie. coupon police? get a life?)...there is no post in this thread condoning selling products from a basket vs. facebook., so I am not sure how you can assume we feel one is Okay and not the other. I do have a life, and am not scouring facebook or any other site to 'police' all the couponers who sell their product. I DO care, however, when someone else's actions (ie. clearing shelves for any reason - selling or not) affect our ability to provide for our families - where's the compassion for that? You assume that we know nothing about these shoppers...not so. Perhaps you should not be so quick to judge.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcouponking View Post
    Hello, i have been an avid couponer for many yrs .I realize since the latest tlc show couponing has really taken off!! i have also been using this site for a long time but i really felt the need to join today after reading the comments from a so called LD employee in chilliwack. i now see he has removed his post (smart man). there have been several discussions regarding what people do with there stock pile. some people on here are selling baskets full of p&g products.some are at flea markets, some on craigslist and several facebook pages, but i find it very comical that the lady selling her products out of a basket is ok. what is the difference??? i personally do not have a problem with what any1 does with there products in this time of economic downfall many people have to resort to sell off any of there extra belongings.you should really think before you bad mouth people as you do not know the circumstances they are facing!! I just sit and giggle its like a few of you guys are the coupon police !! people get a life and stay out of others .well thats my 2 cents take it for what its worth

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by DanielLD; Fri, Feb 18th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I often wondered if people were selling their freebies or near freebies that they get from LD. Kinda sickening really for the rest of us that go into LD and can't buy ANYTHING because the shelves are cleared Buy as much as you need for YOURSELF and your family, don't get greedy. believe it or not Deoderant EXPIRES!!!!! reads the back most expire in a year. LOL LD is providing us a service to take the extra time with all the coupons. they could at any time decide to limit coupons ! we have already seen the limits placed on pricematching at many stores, it is only a matter of time before people ruin it for everyone when they get greedy.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by DanielLD; Fri, Feb 18th, 2011 at 12:35 PM.

purse full of coupons
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It would be hard for LD to police who is or isn't clearing shelves and if there are only two left on a shelf then you should be able to buy the last two. But there should be a limit on how much of one item a person can buy all at once.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

.........I see the day coming when LD will set limits on it's flyer items.....or......set limits on quantities purchased with coupon 'stacking'.................the 'greediness' factor is quite disheartening.........

most households really don't need more than one, or one per person (ie. deodorant, toothbrush, etc.), of any given item at a time..........it IS nice to have 'spares' in case of emergencies, ie. cough syrup, pain meds., etc..............London Drugs would like ALL their customers to be able to do this...........

tha majority of people purchasing multiples are donating a good portion to good causes: ie. food banks, homeless shelters, crisis pregancy programs, mission trips to Haiti, etc.

It's a shame that some people are seeing LD as a means to obtain product cheaply, and then resell it.........

the downside of limiting quantities is that there are some families who struggle financially, and don't have an LD close by who are doing 1, 2, 3-hour road trips to shop at LD............I know of one family living up North who bundled up their two toddlers and did an 8 hour road trip to LD........all they wanted was diapers....because the cost of diapers was limiting what they could spend on food.

lik we all learned in kindergarten; let's share & 'play' nicely together.....

scrapalot
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by DanielLD View Post
    exactly.... I simply think that each person should be entitled to at LEAST have the opporitunity to buy 1,2,3 items with their coupons there are so many family's who benefit from the coupons... I just think that flying into a store on the morning of a flyer and wiping every single item off of the shelf that there is coupons available for is GREEDY each coupon shopper should have equal opporitunity to pick these items up for their own families so there's my 2 cents... and I think 99% of you agree. "at least those of you who are using coupon shopping for the right reasons anyways"
    Just wanted to thank you for all you do for us & trying to keep things in line.
    I do completely agree with you Daniel, I don't think Mr King couponer has all the facts unfortunetly. The big word FRAUD comes into this picture here people.
    What some of these ladies ,who are "hoarding &/or clearing shelves" may not know is that most of the newer coupons I was checking over clearly state "Coupons not authorized if purchasing products for resale." Most older coupons do not have this, but manufactuers must know whats going on & if we dont get these ladies under control they will ruin it for us all.

Here are a few other things i have noticed are on some coupons as well.
    "One redemption per customer"
    & then there is the rule of only 4 "Like" coupons in one transaction, so with all this info, I Hope LD will keep there stacking Policy & be able to turn away the hoarder, especially since most people are figuring out who you are

thanks again Daniel & Keep us posted
    Long time couponer

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by DanielLD; Fri, Feb 18th, 2011 at 12:36 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well i was just saying my thoughts thats all .If ld knows these people do this why dont they just order more stock in.Ld has got to be making some good coin from couponers.i am also not looking for a blog war

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last edited by DanielLD; Fri, Feb 18th, 2011 at 12:36 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information