User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Please help! I need 250 votes THIS WEEK!. No need to register - only takes 2 clicks. You may vote for multiple businesses but only once per business.

To vote for our business:

1. Go to missionsmallbusiness.com click 'Log In & Support' and log in using Facebook.
    2. Search for our business by name (Echo Photoworks) OR filter by our State and City.
    3. Click on the blue Vote button next to our business name to show your support for our business.
    We need 250 by June 30th to be eligible! Thank you so much for your support!

Why vote for us?

www.echophotoworks.com
    We are a husband and wife team whose passion is capturing memories and transforming them into art through photography and highly detailed work in photoshop. The thoughtful & kind spirited approach of our personalities marries with a soft and dreamy pallet allowing our photography to stand out among all local competition. A $250k grant would mean hope for my family and the sure success of Echo Photoworks. My husband will be leaving his job of 6 years in two months time to focus full attention to our business. This means we’re extremely motivated to make our company a success. Currently we are running the business out of our home which allows for on location shoots only, where I normally have to meet in the clients home, and is only allowing 1-2 clients per week. With the grant money we intend to open a small indoor/fully landscaped studio to allow the potential to bring in more clients (provide services for 5-7+ clients per week allowing us to support our family).
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck echophotoworks! I just voted #61

Please, vote for us as well. We are also trying to be considered for the Chase grant. Our company is GOTRIbal and its goal is to help women to get their goals thanks to an active life and endurance sports.

Thank you!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Voted, #198!
    Please RTF from my post:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/303626-...ll-rtf-canada/
    Thank you!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please rtf here http://blogs.kidspot.com.au/villagev...il-x-trail-ti/

Just go to the link, sort entries by votes and vote for Jessica in 2nd place. Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (83%)

thank you, PM you with the details.

Thread Information