User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Fusion proglide styler overage deal!

Trading Score
    2 (80%)

Nice !! Great joob!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

If batteries don't produce electricity as you noted, what would the power used be called in your opinion?
    Quote Originally Posted by nothingsweeterthanadeal View Post
    I just pulled out the $10 off braun coupon, it says off any braun ELECTRIC unit, the one you purchased it battery operated, i know because i bought it too and i used the $5 off...please don't try to get technical, if you want technical..... if it stated any braun , then ok, but it states electrical braun, so please read your coupons carefully because this is misuse of a coupon in my book !!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I havnt seen any fusion razors that have a hand crank to operate the power.... Just sayin

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Great deal!!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Braun razors are powered by batteries!!!!

It means the difference between manual and electric.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

wow going as far as calling and emailing companies about someone else's coupon use? SOME people have a little too much extra time on their hands!!!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    487 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    this is the brag section. Not the rant section. If you don't have anything nice to say about OP's deal then don't say anything at all.
    If you read it carefully, this section called: "Canadian Deals Bragging and Discussion", so, originally this section was created for us to brag about our deals, while other SC members would discuss those brags. That's why when anyone is posting his/her deal here, he/she should be ready to discuss it. It doesn't say anywhere I don't have the right to disagree with someone's brag. If I like the brag, I'll say WTG, if not I'll say it's YMMV, or even this's not what we should brag about. So, please do not post "don't say anything at all", it's ""Canadian Deals Bragging and Discussion" section. Thank you!
    chulo737 likes this.
    My Huge Enormous Wish List : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/nikyk/. (About Me.)

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

sounds like you saved a ton of $$
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Actually Niky it is a if you can't say something good, don't say anything at all section.

If you look at the beginning of the bragging section.. you will see a sticky from Boo, it says.. before you post read this first.. when you click that link you will see the following "Welcome to the bragging section
    Here you can post pictures of your bargains and let us know what you got, how much you spent and which coupons you used

It's a lot of fun knowing how well others did

Before you start commenting on other people's brags please note that your comments have to be positive. Negative or angry comments are not allowed. We're a fun and friendly stress-free community and we take pride in that.

So what do you do if you don't like someone's brag? Nothing, leave their thread and go somewhere else. Don't post something negative.

Negativity of any form or kind including sarcastic negativity will not be tolerated. Attacking another member on SmartCanucks is how you get yourself banned "

Have fun, enjoy your time here and look at life from a positive perspective
    Quote Originally Posted by NikyK View Post
    If you read it carefully, this section called: "Canadian Deals Bragging and Discussion", so, originally this section was created for us to brag about our deals, while other SC members would discuss those brags. That's why when anyone is posting his/her deal here, he/she should be ready to discuss it. It doesn't say anywhere I don't have the right to disagree with someone's brag. If I like the brag, I'll say WTG, if not I'll say it's YMMV, or even this's not what we should brag about. So, please do not post "don't say anything at all", it's ""Canadian Deals Bragging and Discussion" section. Thank you!
    Last edited by MillieH; Thu, Jun 28th, 2012 at 02:46 AM.
    schwarzie likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Raining on brags is against the rules of this forum. If someone rains on your brag or you see someone raining on someone's thread there is no need to respond, just report them using the little triangle on the bottom left of their message. If everyone did this, people would stop raining on brags and more people would post theirs. This would allow us to be able to see all the deals out there. If you as a reader, can't click the x and go past, if you feel it needs to be addressed, contact a mod as well.. The mods are here to help keep the boards free from drama.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

exactly. thank you MillieH. I will say it again. If you do not have something nice to say then do not say anything at all!
    dariusz8 likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Great brag... i am sure wm will be reimbursed for this... I honestly think couponing is getting more difficult largely on part of the "do-gooders", coupon police, that rat on these types of brags to manufacturers.... people i guess are just jealous and don't have much to do with time!
    Last edited by dariusz8; Thu, Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:44 AM.
    misstarbender likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dariusz8 View Post
    Great brag... i am sure wm will be reimbursed for this... I honestly think couponing is getting more difficult largely on part of the "do-gooders", coupon police, that rat on these types of brags to manufacturers.... people i guess are just jealous and don't have much to do with time!
    bahahaa!

i highly doubt they were all jealous. O_o possibly just trying to ensure people use them properly so as to not ruin it for others? that would make more sense.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

and phoning the manufacturer complaining doesn't ruin couponing?

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

you can view the sticky's for that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information