User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Fusion proglide styler overage deal!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

not only have 2 people re-posted forum rules on this thread, but you can also view them at the very top of the brag forum page.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Last edited by misstarbender; Thu, Jun 28th, 2012 at 12:38 PM.
    dariusz8 likes this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

so many rules for a room full of adults
    Slaney and wolfwoman like this.
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Member of rep ho-ing club kelly25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Tweety don’t tell me you already went through the ones I sent you!?
    GoJays likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkypie View Post
    If batteries don't produce electricity as you noted, what would the power used be called in your opinion?
    An electrical battery is one or more electrochemical cells that convert stored chemical energy into electrical energy.

I had to look that up on Wiki I originally would have gone with 'electrical means u plug it in', too, but you learn something new every day! Wait, is electrical energy and electricity the same thing? I hate physics.
    anisa and Pinkypie like this.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I'm just glad it's not me for once lol
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Solar energy is from the sun electric energy is electricity, yes.
    walkonby likes this.

damp is a gross word.
    Trading Score
    263 (100%)

OP is thinking
    'what ev, as long as they're fighting amongst themselves, the heats off me!'

FT: AYLMER ACCENTS / LEAN CUISINE / LYSOL HANDSOAP / GOLD BOND and more
    ? Are you curious ? My quest to separate cheese from bras in the Deals & Flyers Forum

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

LOL, wow. I just remembered why I stopped coming on to smartcanucks and reading brags. I used to enjoy this section alot. Especially when I was very new. It gave me alot of ideas and helped me to figure out how to best use my coupons. All of the negativity made me stop looking at the smartcanucks site, and in particular, the brag section.

I have posted before, and will again, that no one is accountable to anyone else for their coupon use. Every single one of us has a different idea of what is acceptable, and what isn't. It is up to the individual to decide what is right for them, and not the other people on this forum. If the OP chose to use a coupon in a certain way, that is their prerogative. It is not up to anyone else to say whether their decision is right or wrong.

The same themes keep arising over and over. Whether someone did or didn't use the coupon in a way that others find acceptable, or whether shelf clearing is acceptable when items are in demand. In my opinion only, each of us have a different set of standards based on our own life circumstances. I will not disclose my personal circumstances, but instead will try to emcompass most of what I read.

If I had a family to feed/clothe, etc. on a fixed income and there was a coupon for something my family used consistently, and there was a great sale on, I would absolutely clear the shelf. Likely, all of you would, given the circumstance.

If I were single and using coupons to get items for free or at a discounted price, then I wouldn't clear the shelf. How much shampoo can I really use in a year, or until the next coupon/sales comes?

My point is, we all coupon differently, and no one on this site can ever proclaim themselves to be perfect at it. I am sure that we have all used coupons at one time or another that fell into that "grey" area, yet we are quick to jump on anyone who has done something that we feel is wrong. If the cashiers and the managers approved it, that is on Walmart, it is not up to us to decide whether it is right or wrong, it is the individual store or manager etc to determine that.

For the person who remarked that the rules are ridiculous for adults. Please think, the rules would not be in place as they are, if most were not acting like children.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetybird999 View Post
    OMG! I may need my wine bra for this drama...
    Also what is a wine bra? It sounds like something I would absolutely love!
    krysta lynne likes this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsweeterthanadeal View Post
    call p & G for yourselves 1800 gilette, ask them, its not the correct coupon, and furthmore its not a braun product it is a gilette product,,call to verify for yourselves since you keep adding to this thread, u must all have alot of extra time lol

your right i have alot of time but i better use it then whinning about how others live or do bussiness. I prefered to do a google seach that showed me Brauns name on the gillete proglide package... which you can view directly on the gillete website here: http://www.gillette.com/en/us/Produc...d-trimmer.aspx look at the product picture... it does say braun on it. P&G owns both products braun and gillete... to save your eyes and time i have uploaded a picture here also.... So yes, although it may not be a product the manufacturer intended the coupon to be used on.... i am sure you can tell how a cashier or customer would think otherwise
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsweeterthanadeal View Post
    I just pulled out the $10 off braun coupon, it says off any braun ELECTRIC unit, the one you purchased it battery operated, i know because i bought it too and i used the $5 off...please don't try to get technical, if you want technical..... if it stated any braun , then ok, but it states electrical braun, so please read your coupons carefully because this is misuse of a coupon in my book !!
    AC and DC are both forms of "electrical"

this may be of interest to you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_current

Direct current (DC) is the unidirectional flow of electric charge. Direct current is produced by sources such as batteries, thermocouples, solar cells, and commutator-type electric machines of the dynamo type. Direct current may flow in a conductor such as a wire, but can also flow through semiconductors, insulators, or even through a vacuum as in electron or ion beams. The electric charge flows in a constant direction, distinguishing it from alternating current (AC). A term formerly used for direct current was galvanic current.[1]

Types of direct current.

The abbreviations AC and DC are often used to mean simply alternating and direct, as when they modify current or voltage.[2] [3]
    Last edited by dariusz8; Thu, Jun 28th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

^ that is awesome!!!! lol!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Smart Canucks does not put up with people bashing peoples brags or attacking another member.

Some attitudes need to change or temp bans will be handed out.

I dont want to read anymore bashing of peoples brags. If you feel its controling then please feel free not to comment. These rules have been in place for years, they are nothing new.
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, Jun 28th, 2012 at 10:44 PM.
    dariusz8, MillieH and Slaney like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Sally I do have an extra win bra if you need one
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information