User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: Zantac Coupons

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Expired
    Am I the only one who has Zantac coupons that say "One per customer"? I'll leave my rant at that...I think it's pretty self explanatory why this is in the rants section (if you don't know - go check out the brags section).
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    i_love_to_save likes this.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I dont go in the brag section...i'm kinda scared of going and losing my way home.
    Tbites and Skittles160 like this.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

pretty sure they all say it...
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

ive only ever bought 1 per shop. and only twice as I very rarely go to walmart (not so close to where I live) and every other time there arent any...
    hollyquaiscer and Skittles160 like this.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

not sure what thread your refering to... the higest one i see is 6 on brags... i don't know the coupons specifics...

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I have looked into some posts who brag about more than 6 Zantac or even some people on FB. They buy 10 just for the overage and don't use the product at all.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I'm not referring to any one particular thread specifically - as there's been more than one thread that has brags about buying multiples of the Zantac at once. Some I'll give the benefit of the doubt and say they might have split it into multiple transactions (which still doesn't quite fit the "one per customer" thing but heh) - but people have scanned receipts showing multiples on one receipt so....

Just an observation that keeps bugging me when I read people's brags. I don't have an issue with one per shop or w/e, just bugs me about people buying a bunch in one transaction.
    Join Swagbucks to earn some extra money! Use my referral code http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BlunSkittles

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

i have a family size of 6-we often shop together, unless it says one per customer per transaction.... theres no reason why a cashier wouldn't put them on one bill for me.. not saying this is every situation
    Last edited by dariusz8; Wed, Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:09 AM.

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

sure: they will say "oh i didn't notice after i got home" or "i will be donating them anyways" and others will say "yeyyyyyyy awesome brag" ...."you are an amazing person for donating" ....a big W.E to them...that is why it is getting ridiculous harder to use coupons now a days...
    i forgot to add that if you mention anything about how whoever posted that brag is misusing the coupon...oh lord get ready ....for "ATACKING others"... hehehe i can see my inbox after this comment...
    Last edited by i_love_to_save; Wed, Jun 27th, 2012 at 11:28 AM.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Just like the FPC for the Pure Protein Bars says 1 per person.I see brag where people have bought 9 or more,someone's not reading that coupon
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I do feel like this is something the cashier's should be catching though...I can understand with many using lots of different coupons, it's possible that this was missed - the cashier is supposed to be the "second line of defense" so I'll place partial blame on cashiers who are putting this through.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by i_love_to_save View Post
    sure: they will say "oh i didn't notice after i got home" or "i will be donating them anyways" and others will say "yeyyyyyyy awesome brag" ...."you are an amazing person for donating" ....a big W.E to them...that is why it is getting ridiculous harder to use coupons now a days...
    i forgot to add that if you mention anything about how whoever posted that brag is misusing the coupon...oh lord get ready ....for "ATACKING others"... hehehe i can see my inbox after this comment...
    It is harder to use them and cashiers are reading every line in the coupon now. At first maybe 1.5 yrs ago you give the coupon, they read the expiry date and make sure product is the same. Now they read every line, the date, product size etc. My gf is a cashier in Ottawa and she says she reads them line by line because she is afraid someone will be sneaky and just to pass a coupon that is invalid or fake and she will get written up or fired. She says in an 6 hr shift she catches at least 10 people or more some days misusing coupons and usually they argue and fight with them. Her line to them is "I coupon all the time and I know what coupons are out there so I know what I am doing"
    i_love_to_save likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Skittles160 View Post
    I do feel like this is something the cashier's should be catching though...I can understand with many using lots of different coupons, it's possible that this was missed - the cashier is supposed to be the "second line of defense" so I'll place partial blame on cashiers who are putting this through.
    I agree I have been a cashier for big box stores before and it comes down to the training they receive. But its also the person with the coupons responsibility to read each coupon carefully, look at what they buy, make sure it makes the size and product and not try to push a coupon through just cause they can. When I was bagging at WM once I saw a cx give the cashier (a friend) coupons then they distracted her by chit chat and the cashier was going to put them through but since I knew the coupons I was like stop & read they don't match. Cx was unhappy but I didn't want my friend to get written up.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

I've been a cashier too and chit-chatting distractions are part of the job - that's how the quick-change artists get by and how fake money is accepted. I wasn't saying it's entirely the cashier's fault but I'm saying that let's at least give the couponer the benefit of the doubt. I do agree it's still the couponers responsibility to read them but no one is perfect and every now and then you miss something.
    It's read on the forums more than once though - in various different areas - that these coupons are one per person - plus if you're on the site, unless you're brand new - you likely have a bit of background and should know enough to look for that sort of wording. Especially lately with more and more coupons having this.
    Last edited by Skittles160; Wed, Jun 27th, 2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Wrong "blog" terminology

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Eff the overage, I use a Zantac everyday so I am just so happy to get them free since I would normally buy the Walmart brand ranitidine in the states.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information