So I'm looking at the Flyer right now. June 29th to July 4th. Sorry I don't have a camera! Wish I did. But I thought I would post these for people to prepare their lists if this helps at all.

Cottonelle 12 Double Rolls - $4.99. There was a $1 dollar coupon in the inserts a while back, if you still have it now would probably be a good time to use it as it expires July 14th. I've also heard there is a $2 coupon. Either way, $3.99 or $2.99.
Tetley Infusions - 2 for $4.00. There are shoppers voice coupons for this if you have them.
Palmolive Ultra 739-850ml Sizes - 3 for $5.00. Using $1.00 Insert coupons for this you can get 3 for $2.00
Seventh Generation (I believe it's dishsoap but the picture is tiny!) - 2 for $5.00. (I think London drugs only gives you the deal if you buy two? On their own they're 2.69. There is a Seventh Generation Buy Any 3 Save $5.00 coupon if people have it, that would make 3 dish soaps $2.69. (or $2.50 if they give the deals on just purchasing one... not to sure)

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. If you don't shop at LD it might be a good idea to PM. I know I'm going to PM the palmolive.