User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: shelf clearers...

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Expired
    everytime i go t walmart every time theres a good coupon to use there are no products left. also am always finding empty tearpads and no coupons. i feel like writing the companies in hopes to get a coupon with a later expiry date.i am wasting time and money just going there. if someone could just leave me 1 or 2 products to try once in awhile i would appreciate it. i would get up at the crack of dawn to go but it wouldn't even help me as any mother should know it takes me 2 hours just to get out of the house!thats on a good day.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart
    strew likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

i hear ya! i live in the gta and a mother of 3 so i know too..it's sad isn't it

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I love finding the shelves cleared on items when I know the coupon for them says "one per person"
    *cough*zantac*cough*
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Banned
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

i know.i've never gotten zantac yet but it was 1 item on my list to.sad part is i bet some don't need heartburn relief!just traded fpcs for zantacs now probably won't see them.a generous sc'er also gave me a few nexus,all were gone to.can't find glade air fresheners for the life of me.i'm starting to see less and less point in couponing.sadly when i see overage at walmart now i am keeping my mouth shut unless it is to a generous sc 'er like the 1 who sent me the nexus

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    I love finding the shelves cleared on items when I know the coupon for them says "one per person"
    *cough*zantac*cough*

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Please remember that it may not always be one person or a few clearing shelves. It could be bad store managment where the employees don't understand simple supply and demand. My WM will often times be sold out of something for quite a long time whether it was a sale item and/or had a coupon or not and it takes them a very long time to restock.
    aussie, Ceren, janetta and 8 others like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

But when you saw a bunch of something the day before & the next day they're out & people are bragging how many they bought you know.
    And I'm sure most people don't actually use Zantac. When I found the coupons I took 14 because I need it or a $100 prescription, my hubby also uses it alot. Our local group was bragging about all the nicorette they got for free at double coupon days even though none of them smoke.
    I am currently looking for coupons for non parishable foods or grocery coupons good until December to help with Christmas food helpers.
    If you have any to trade please PM me.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

some time wm did'nt put item on sale especialy when coupon are for that last week for glade fpc i check i even there is no spot for that just refils are there
    anastasia1009 likes this.
    For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

It can be a combination of factors. Bad store management not keeping enough stock in the shelves and then when they do get stock in, it gets wiped out as people don't know when they will be able to get some again. If stores kept track of their stock as most couponers do, then they would always be getting more stock in before they got very low or completely out. Plus you throw some wacko " couponers/hoarders" in the mix and situations like this happen alot.
    Just call me Wolfie

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    It can be a combination of factors. Bad store management not keeping enough stock in the shelves and then when they do get stock in, it gets wiped out as people don't know when they will be able to get some again. If stores kept track of their stock as most couponers do, then they would always be getting more stock in before they got very low or completely out. Plus you throw some wacko " couponers/hoarders" in the mix and situations like this happen alot.
    100% agree.
    Koolaid and wolfwoman like this.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

it is all me I am like Santa Claus I go to all the provinces in one night and steal all coupons and products I do it apx once a week

Trading Score
    454 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by KK7 View Post
    it is all me I am like Santa Claus I go to all the provinces in one night and steal all coupons and products I do it apx once a week
    More like the grinch!
    KK7 and hollyquaiscer like this.
    Insert Clever Signature Here

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slaney View Post
    But when you saw a bunch of something the day before & the next day they're out & people are bragging how many they bought you know.
    And I'm sure most people don't actually use Zantac. When I found the coupons I took 14 because I need it or a $100 prescription, my hubby also uses it alot. Our local group was bragging about all the nicorette they got for free at double coupon days even though none of them smoke.
    LOL really? so, did they take up smoking so they could have a reason to use the Nicorette? That makes no sense at all. :/
    torontogal12 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yes, there are lots of hoarders out there. For example, people that would brag about ordering a case of product X in just for them at WM & having to pick it up from the back of the warehouse or stockroom.

Small rant, but how much Zantac does a person need? I think if a person has too much of that after awhile, it's just not effective or as effective anymore. My dog use to eat Pepcid AC as he had pancreatitis & the cost did start to add up, but the vet said that after awhile if an animal or person kept eating this type of product, your body just becomes more immune to the product & you would have to change products or consume more of it for it to work.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

My WM never has the small Nexus in stock. I asked about it nd was told 'there are 6 bottles coming in tomorrow'. Yes....you read it correctly...SIX. I was told that is all they get in an order.Zantac comes in 10 at a time. Shelf-clearing is clearly not the issue here

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information