User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By wendyjane

Thread: scop at st annes rcss jul 14, scop at extra on stannes jul17

Trading Score
    471 (100%)

8kg bag of rice in front of aisle 13 has 2 prices above it one large $11 something and one small price $6 something - the large one rang in and at CS afterwards they agreed that the small $6 something sign should not have been there - so she gave me scop = free 8kg bag of rice!!!! $11 bag
    That was this evening 530pm at ST Annes RCSS

Jul17th Wheee another scop. I'm so glad I really try to pay attention now - St annes location Extra foods had backpacks on sale $3.94. Hello Kitty x2, Spiderman x2 Barbie, My Little pony etc<----these all had lunchbags attached as well big sign said $3.94. I grabbed a bunch for my kids, nephews, nieces, gifts. First one scanned at $12 something supervisor checked the aisle and I got a scop for it. Regular price was $22 :S honestly!!?
    there was also 150sheets lined paper .14c clearance, and I got 9x resolve(the first ones in my cupboard) + big box of finish quantum($22 box) so I can do the mail in rebate and get a $10 g/c back. I used $2 coupons on each of the resolve and a fpc (any value!!!) for the quantum :D so I paid taxes only on the $30+ worth to get the mir $10g/c (*referring to the spend $30 on Reckitt Benkiser.... finish, woolite, resolve and ??? tearpad from superstore get $10 giftcard back by mail*) so so happy. I gifted 6x $2 resolve coupons to folks in the aisle and they were so happy, gave .75 vfusion coupons to folks by the $1 clearance pile of vfusion. Love sharing the coupon looooooove.
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by wendyjane; Tue, Jul 17th, 2012 at 10:53 PM.
    Jezebel and <3 My $aving$ <3 like this.
    RRLF Disney Movie Reward codes found inside Disney dvd/bluray cases
    View my tradelist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/4073305-post7.html
    Wishlist here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/248827-...a/#post4396113

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

good job!!
    looking at joining fresh points use fitzgirl as a referal and get 150pts and i get 50pts.

easy points to redeemed for gift cards.

Thread Information