User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Just thought I would let everyone know. I was in the Trenton Metro this morning buying a couple of things and a notice by the Cashier caught my eye.

WEBSAVER.CA COUPONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED

But it's ok to accept save.ca and metro.ca. So there you go! Just thought that everyone should know, especially if you shop there.
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

That seems odd...wonder if it's a case of them confusing web printable ones with websaver (cuz that's what happened to me b/4 at Price Chopper).

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I wish I Knew their thought process on this one. I mean, they do look like save.ca so I can't see why they are having an issue. Anyways, I just wanted my fellow SCer's out there to know.

PM me if you would like an invite to SuperPoints! Easy way to make Christmas money!
    Do you "Like" Regal? Check out my FB page to get a catalogue: https://www.facebook.com/#!/your.regal.gifts please!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the heads up on the metro store.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

TY for the heads up. I have a feeling they're confusing web printable coupons with websaver coupons. I've left my new WebSaver's intact that came this week. On the header they're printed on it states something like, 'printed and mailed to you'. Anyways, I have the envelope too. I rarely go to Trenton and I've never had an issue in Belleville...but good to know and best to be prepared... ;o)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

thanks for the notice

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Just finally noticed the sign behind counter at Trenton Metro last night (kept forgetting to check went I went in b/4). Wondering if anyone has asked them about this and their reasoning behind it? I checked my save.ca and websaver.ca coupons today, and same redemption addy so really makes n sense.

If no one has asked, think I might email them (not sure if a local area addy or not, might just email head office). I did this with Price Chopper (same issue) and now have the email if they question me

Lori

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Hmm. I got mine Okayed by PC Manager a while back. Let me know how this turns out...

Thread Information