User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree123Likes

Thread: Open letter to members of Smart Canucks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

To the wonderful members of the Smart Canucks forums,

I have only recently started couponing, I am glad that I did and that this forum was were I started. My family has had an extremely hard and stressful month. Starting with the loss of my dear FIL, and now having to take care of the financial needs of my MIL. Now more then ever I have been having to learn how to stretch my dollars to the point that they bounce. 2 mortgage's and house hold bills, add in twice the yard care on 2 acreage's, we are stressed. But with the wonderful people that are on here, I have been brought to tears many times.

I need to express to everyone that has been so helpful..... THANK YOU..... I am truly grateful to all of you, and I will never be able to fully express my gratitude for the information, the coupons, and compassion that I have found embodies the wonderful people on this site. I can only hope that one day I will be able to help other's that are in need, as I have found myself, and provide them with the same as I have recieved from all of you. If I had the time, I would personally write to each and everyone of you to Thank You and add 10,000,000 pts to your rep.

Forever Thankful,

cowgirlmama04
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

It's a great speach!!! And its so true Smart Canucks is the best virtual familly and the best site for informations,sharing ours opinions ,points of views,freebies,deals ,coupons and so much more!!!
    Hope the things will be alright for you and your familly
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Jul 6th, 2012 at 06:38 PM.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Wonderful Helping others save is awesome!!! I wouldn't own a house is it wasn't for what MANY WONDERFUL fellow Scers have taught me

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We're a rare bunch, that's for sure!
    Some are rarer than others...(oh, you know who you are!! .....but we're one big happy family and we're happy that you're a part of it!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Glad you have found us, and that things are going better for you!

SC is indeed a special family!

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Here, here! I have to agree with everyone, lets have a toast, with wine! Lynn, where are those goblets

Yes, SC is a wonderful community with many, many great people here. I sometime find solice in my friends here when I have gone through a day where I feel I have nothing left to give. A great bunch of people for sure
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cowgirlmama04 View Post
    I can only hope that one day I will be able to help other's that are in need, as I have found myself, and provide them with the same as I have recieved from all of you. If I had the time, I would personally write to each and everyone of you to Thank You and add 10,000,000 pts to your rep.

Forever Thankful,

cowgirlmama04

Some one once told me “I don’t understand why no wings are growing off your back, you are an angel”
    Now I say those words to you…

You ARE helping others, in a huge way! Taking care of you MIL in those hard times is nothing more then awesome greatness!

Thing will get better, hang in there!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

yes you are a kind person -nice of you to help your mil-and us scers are a good group-welcome to our community

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Here, here! I have to agree with everyone, lets have a toast, with wine! Lynn, where are those goblets

Yes, SC is a wonderful community with many, many great people here. I sometime find solice in my friends here when I have gone through a day where I feel I have nothing left to give. A great bunch of people for sure
    Here ya go...and enough for 2 others...funny...these look exactly like the 6 I have and haven't used since the 70s...lol...

I think these suit us quite nicely, however...I like these George II ones...you?
    SHALL WE TOAST ALL OF US?! I'll have to wait until tonight since I have 2 weddings to perform today and it's Saturday WINE day! Woohoo!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    158 (100%)

Thank You all for your kind words. You are all truly amazing

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Name:  20090922174514.gif
Views: 259
Size:  29.6 KB

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

we are all here to help one another. That is what makes this site so great!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

cowgirl im SO very sorry for your loss. I can only imagine what you've gone through. its just been only over a year for us. and we did the same thing, very stressful on both sides. MIL is also blind so its been quite the struggle. however much has changed in the last few months (long story). anyway. if theres any way I can help you out. please let me know. ((hugs))
    oh and yes ITA!
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i'm sorry for your loss.

glad that you have been able to make some good use of some of the nuttiness that goes on here.

inbetween all the giggle fits and passionate discussions, there are some pretty special ppl lurking here
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

im sorry for the recent loss in your life and im so glad that you found this site i agree with others this is the nicest group of people u will find online
    good luck learning the couponing ropes im still learning as well
    i joined prize rebel and make 10 to 20 dollar amazon gist cards every two daysehttps://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=darwinsmistake

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information