Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By photopea
  • 2 Post By couponer2
  • 1 Post By BC Gal

Thread: coupon collecting

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am still new to couponing so I have a question that I hope someone can answer. I live in a small town our stores are Walmart, No Frills, Sobeys, and Shoppers Drug Mart. So how do you get enough coupons together because for me my coupons expire before I get to use them so I find that I can use one or two at a time. Sometimes I do hit luck and can get 20 dollars in free stuff. I search the sites of the products that I use but never seem to get the coupon in time to use them. I hope someone can tell me the tricks for doing this in a small town.
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Sobeys, Walmart
    couponer2 likes this.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Welcome!
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Coupon Guru in Training couponer2's Avatar
    Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Hello and welcome Photopea it is possible in a small town to do this coupon thing I'm proof of that first make sure you make up a trade and wish list under your about me in your profile, copy and paste things that you see on other peoples trade lists is a easy way to do this.
    Make sure you order (and get friends and family or at least get them to let you send mail to their place) all the coupons you can even if you personally wont use them this is how you build up your trade list

Heres a link to the Coupon forum and order all you can from Acesmama's sticky

Websaver, brandsaver and save.ca hidden coupons

and keep your eye out for newspaper inserts here's missxhillary's sticky recycle walks or coffee houses are an easy way to get extras

smart source/red plum insert schedule 2012

and with a little trading here
    Canadian Coupons Trading & Discussionyou can get more of the coupons you use,.

Some coupons will expire on you but coupon fairying(the act of leaving coupons for others to use on store shelves) may result in someone leaving a coupon you may use sometime.

Hope that helps a little
    Happy couponing
    CHECK OUT MY TRADE/WISH LINK

Couponer2's Trade and Wish List*

CLICK ABOVE​* LINE*FOR DIRECT ACCESS TO MY TRADE LIST

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Couponer2 has great advice. Most coupons come from newspaper inserts a couple times a month, store tear pads, and internet coupon websites like websaver, smartsource, etc. There are some from company websites, but not as many as the others sources. Some of the products I buy I used pre-couponing, but there are also new products I like thanks to couponing. I got into trading coupons and that has tremendously helped get me to the point of not really needing anything but some food items. If you want to get into trading coupons, pm me and I`ll help you out The trade board is here: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/canadia...ng-discussion/
    couponer2 likes this.
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

Thread Information