User Tag List

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Forgot to post this before. There is a contest and charity at Shoppers Drug Mart Village Mall.You can enter at draw for $300 beauty gift basket for $5 donation draw July 31 and of course you donate any amount you want into the Lisa Marie pink box for her hearing aids.If she's working the cash register 1 or 2 the pink box is on cash register counter and if she's not working the pink box is behind the cash register counter so you can deposit money in the box. She's trying to get enough donations to buy new hearing aids to become a teacher.There was a blue sign on the cash register counter it said something like if she gets to $3000 donations the Shoppers Drug Mart Wish Foundation will give her $1000.Hearing aids do really cost that much.She's always been a very nice cashier.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

She is an awesome cashier, is the fundraiser /contest for her or just the pink box.Sorry I didn't fully understand. I will stop this weekend to donate. She is a great girl.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Fri, Jul 27th, 2012 at 05:06 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thriftygranny View Post
    She is an awesome cashier, is the fundraiser /contest for her or just the pink box.Sorry I didn't fully understand. I will stop this weekend to donate. She is a great girl.
    Her pink box is her donation box.

Thread Information