Day Out With Thomas is an amazing family experience that everyone should take the time to enjoy! Both of my kids are huge Thomas fans, so I was so excited to find out that Day Out with Thomas is coming to Elgin County Railway Museum in St. Thomas, Ontario from July 13 – 15 & July 20 - 22, 2012. And want to know my favorite part? There is a great coupon out to save on tickets for everyone in my family!

To take advantage of this great advance ticket discount, go to http://www.ticketweb.ca/snl/EventLis...l&pl=cthomas12 and use the code MOM8921 online (or by phone at 1-888-222-6608) to save $2 per ticket through 7/18! Enter code MOM8921 in the “Access code box on the website, then click apply, and your discounted ticket price will be revealed.

Enjoy a 25 Minute ride with Thomas the Tank Engine, meet and take a picture with Sir Topham Hatt. Enjoy lots of activities for the kids such as an Imagination Station: featuring rubber stamping, temporary tattoos, colouring and activity sheets, Hands on Thomas Play Tables and Trackmaster Railway, Live entertainment featuring music and magic, Inflatable activities including a Thomas bounce house, Bubble Truck - make your own bubbles up to 30 feet in lengt, Hay Bale Maze and more. All ticket holders also receive free admission to Elgin County Railway Museum. Sweet!

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!