User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Ugh, Doctors >:(

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The day before the appointment.......the appoint got rescheduled so the 1 day reminder does not apply as the appointment was rescheduled. They gave ample notice of the reschedule appointment. What's next...send a letter in the mail, get a plane with a message...smoke signals? C'mon.

Get caller id + voicemail if you have kids!!!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Sorry Priceisright, but they do call in regards to cancellations. If they can not get ahold of you they still call you the day before your original appointment so they can reschedule or give you another appointment. My doctor has done that to before if they could not get ahold of me. I don't know what doctor you have, but most professional doctor's offices do this.

Yes I agree with voicemail, but come on I think the receptionist either forgot or is new and didn't know to maybe call the day before.
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Wed, Jul 18th, 2012 at 01:24 PM.
    Priceisright likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At the end of the day....only one call was needed. And they probably did call the day before...doesn't sound she has caller id either.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

At the end of the day let's just say that both parties could have done something to resolve the issue.
    Priceisright likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya, call Bell/Rogers and get voicemail for $4 a month.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

AND also talk to the doctor to see if maybe the recetionist could maybe do her job a bit more better
    Priceisright likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Doctor is going to say....i recommend you get a voicemail service as with cheildren, it can become very useful for appointments, schooling, day care and general daily purposes.

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I see this discussion going in a very bad direction. This isn't the place to argue amongst each other. Lets all be supportive of the OP and understand that she has reasonable grounds to be upset.
    Last edited by Cupcakes'nCoupons; Wed, Jul 18th, 2012 at 01:45 PM.
    kidsteph and MomOfOne79 like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ Not arguing....discussing the issue. Posts don't always have to be 100% supportive...just bc one doesn't agree, doesn't mean it's in an argumentative manner. We're merely discussing the options.
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Merician Loving Nuck! kparker1786's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    Ya, call Bell/Rogers and get voicemail for $4 a month.

Nope, voicemail is about 10-15 dollars a month. We (being my husband and I) cannot afford that on top of the voice and text we have. I'm not sure where you get your information from, but 4 dollars would be WONDERFUL if only it was true. My mother pays 20 for the home line(Bell) to have a voicemail. NO voicemail is 4 dollars! Maybe wherever you are, but not in Ontario...
    walkonby and Priceisright like this.

Junior Canuck Cupcakes'nCoupons's Avatar
    Trading Score
    185 (100%)

I apologize if I misunderstood the negative tone in your posts. It is fine to have your own opinion, but please, be nice about it! I would hate for the OP to come back and read what you have said and feel attacked. My Mum always taught me, if you cant say something nice, don't say it at all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    ^ Not arguing....discussing the issue. Posts don't always have to be 100% supportive...just bc one doesn't agree, doesn't mean it's in an argumentative manner. We're merely discussing the options.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ Regardless of the price....get a answering machine from wally for like $15. And have your home phone as the primary contact. The use your cell to check the messages.

It's hard to sympathize in this situation when it's impossible to leave a message for someone.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cupcakes'nCoupons View Post
    I apologize if I misunderstood the negative tone in your posts. It is fine to have your own opinion, but please, be nice about it! I would hate for the OP to come back and read what you have said and feel attacked. My Mum always taught me, if you cant say something nice, don't say it at all!!
    Not a problem...but at the same time, the person shouldn't be posting personal stories on a forum and not expect positive or negative responses. I wasn't attacking, just emphasizing the obvious.

As Kevin O'Leary says were not here to sing "Kumbaya and hold hands around the campfire"

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh come on Priceisright, I know you want to hold my hand and sing kumbaya LOL! I know you do lol.
    Priceisright likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^ lol sure Thanks for the debate Diva

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information