User Tag List

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I`m selling more stuff and someone asked if I would consider shipping to them.

Lol, really? No.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Lol

Name:  theeeff.jpg
Views: 732
Size:  19.8 KB

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Some people are dumb. If it was a tee shirt or something, maybe. But I'm not going to ship anything worth real money until I have cash in my hands.
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I gave away a sweet little kitten on Kijiji today, a really nice retired couple. I am so happy. But now I got the other kitten here, and he is so lonely. Yahoo!
    CouponingQueen likes this.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Selling a brand new in box stainless steel roaster for $50. These retail over $150...someone asks if I would take $20 for it. Um no!
    torontogal12 likes this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amandabananda View Post
    Selling a brand new in box stainless steel roaster for $50. These retail over $150...someone asks if I would take $20 for it. Um no!
    Oh I know some people and their ridiculous offers. I was selling something that I bought for just over $1700 last year, I only wanted 500 because I really want to get rid of it, and someone offers 200 and they'll pick it up right away. Pft, fat chance. When they don't even want to view it first, you know it's just a reseller.
    seylz_gurl and Gazpache like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What part of "lowballers will be ignored" do you not understand?

*Continues to ignore*

EDIT now I have a guy who wants to swap me the very item I can trading lol
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I emailed someone about an ipod on kijiji asking what generation it was. He emailed me back saying its the previous gen and there's been a lot of interest in it and someone offered 80.00 for it(he had it listed for 50.00) and If I'd give him 90 I can have it.
    Candini likes this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I emailed someone about an ipod on kijiji asking what generation it was. He emailed me back saying its the previous gen and there's been a lot of interest in it and someone offered 80.00 for it(he had it listed for 50.00) and If I'd give him 90 I can have it.
    Lol!

I'd say sure, make arrangements and stand him up

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Some total knob told my sister he'd meet her in front of futureshop at 6 pm one night so she could buy his ipod. My mom and sister waited OUTSIDE in the cold for 2 hours, unable to get ahold of him. He then calls back and says he 'forgot' he was moving (?!?!) and didn't feel like coming around the building (he worked inside) so he went home, and maybe tomorrow he could meet them. Wouldn't give a home address or meet us near his home at a public place.

The next day, my mom tries to get in contact with him and he says he's at work, but doesn't have it and that it was packed in a box and won't go home and get it on a break (he told us his house was within walking distance). Then he miraculously calls back and says he does have it and we can meet him on his break.

He seemed a little slow, not handicapped slow, just a little "duhhhhh what's going on?". I just about wanted to smack him when we finally got this stupid ipod.

BTL
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

It could also be dangerous. Remember the guy who was selling his car on Craigslist and murdered by two men. I once emailed a seller to see a dresser, he said come tonight around 6. I googled his email address. He was talking about buying a tank on a form. A tank! Is it even legal? Got pretty scared thinking what could have happened if I haven't seen that and went to his house.
    torontogal12 likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

A guy yesterday "I need you to meet me TODAY at station." Except he didn't say which station and didn't reply when I asked him which one. At least I wasn't waiting out in the Cold, Chantel that guy sounds like the biggest A$$
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

You're right.

In my opinion, I would never meet someone off Craigslist/Kijiji at home or in my car. Just a generic public location like a coffee shop. I know I will never be able to sell furniture unless we are moving out.

I think the dude who claimed he'd be buying a tank is just "bragging" online. Seriously, I don't think some random dude can get however many millions of dollars that a tank costs. Just a wannabe macho weirdo lol

I agree, never go to someone else's house.
    Quote Originally Posted by AyseBetul View Post
    It could also be dangerous. Remember the guy who was selling his car on Craigslist and murdered by two men. I once emailed a seller to see a dresser, he said come tonight around 6. I googled his email address. He was talking about buying a tank on a form. A tank! Is it even legal? Got pretty scared thinking what could have happened if I haven't seen that and went to his house.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I've been trying to sell something on Kijiji and put the price of it in the ad. Wrote that the price is firm.

I go back and forth with this one girl for about a week and then she asks me how much it is? Ummm hello, why did you respond to the ad if you didn't like the price?

Then when I reply to her with the price she ignores me!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Selling something else on Kijiji too.

3 hours before we were supposed to meet they write back saying they don' t need it anymore. Right after I described what I look like... * rolls eyes*

Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 ... LastLast

Thread Information