User Tag List

Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I have people come to my apartment lobby. You need a swipe card to get into the building, then another to get on the elevator, and your swipe card won't open other floors, just your own.

No one is getting in here, but I feel like people would feel safer if they know there are security guards in the lobby so I meet them by there. Nobody would do any shady business next to security guards
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Mom groups again. Specifically posting if you can come that day, multiple people say they are interested, nobody can come/nobody replies/asks for location when already posted/oh but i only want this out of that....

Do people even read?

I feel as though if I was to add to the bottom that I put poison on the item they would still say they're next in line.
    macw1960, toronto166 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Oh and people who show up and oopsie daisy! thought this was on the freebie group. i have no money

Thanks, you wasted way too much of my time because you're an idiot.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you told them what they could do with the toonie and loonie? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    ooh yes! I was selling a beautiful Mexx dress with tags still attached (bought it because I thought I would fit into it...yep, this never works out lol). I priced it way lower than what I paid for it -- like 80% less and someone came by and offered 3$ for it...really?!?! Could you be any more insulting..
    macw1960 and toronto166 like this.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Oh and people who show up and oopsie daisy! thought this was on the freebie group. i have no money

Thanks, you wasted way too much of my time because you're an idiot.
    i haven't had that one yet... but i've had the "pity me i'm poor and i need this badly.. and i don't drive so you gotta deliver it" replys
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Wow...May I suggest an invite a visit to Saskatoon...we are nice :p #TRICK

Not showing up is a pet peeve for me...like that lady did not show up for my glasses like hello you stated that you will come and I waited for ya. How could you do this? I had so much dream about what I would do with that $20 BOOO mean lady!
    macw1960, DaveP, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

People who are just never satisfied, I had one buyer who has gone back and forth at least 15 times on wanting an item not wanting it. They finally commit but now after what has been at least 3 weeks opps they forgot to mention they need delivery as they do not drive. Okay, I can work with this I will be about 2 minutes from where you live Thursday I can drop off, easy right? NOPE, Thursday does not work for them.

Okay time to cut my losses, I am done, I am not going to make a special trip, it is not like they live around the corner. Oh no now Thursday will work but it will have to be after 7, yep nope, not happening I will be in that around 5 pm, I am NOT hanging around for 2 hours waiting.

Why is it people expect you to go to the moon and back to sell them an item when you are already doing them a favour. I do not have to deliver, honestly only agreed to as I need to be that area any ways so why not but still soon I am going back to no delivery if this keeps up even if I am going to be next door to you.
    macw1960, wolfwoman and toronto166 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

People who offer less than half of the listed price! It's already more than 50% off. I don't care if I have to hold onto the item for the next customer, I will not let you push me around
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

No more delivery is becoming more and more of a reality. Go out last night to make my deliveries and one is completely out of the way but whatever I'll take the long way and can make it work. So I find the house and there is no $$. The app on my phone had an update and has crashed and I cannot get in so I cannot message, but hey I spent over 5 minutes looking everywhere around where the $$ was supposed to be and nothing.

Message when I get home and can get on my computer and now no response back, no sorry, no I forgot, nothing.

A few bad apples might ruin it for everyone, to be honest I do not mind delivering as it gives me an excuse to pop into Wal-Mart and pick up crochet items but bringing items back home with me is really getting to me. We all deal with No Shows but at least when they are picking up it does not effect my day as I can sit at home and do my stuff.
    macw1960 and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Viewing this thread is bad luck I just had a lady message me yesterday about the brand-new sonicare airfloss I have for sale, and I emailed back asking when she wanted to come look at it. I wake up today to another email saying she's from TORONTO (I'm in BC) and she didn't realize kijiji was an in-person buying site and wants to know how to still make the sale happen.

It'll cost me like $30 to mail it so I'm not even going to bother, because I'm not paying that and if she's paying it she may as well just buy one brand new from the store.
    macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

o-m-g! LOL
    macw1960 likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

why do people post that their items are brand new in the title or in the first sentence then when you read more they say "only used for a few months" or "has some scratches". I don't get it. When i read brand new, i expect the item is in box, with tag, sealed, etc. and has never been used.
    macw1960 and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I tried buying something on Kijiji today as opposed to selling. Lady stood me up
    macw1960 and Durham Couponer like this.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Has Kijiji started disguising email addresses, the way craigslist used to? (Dunno if craigslist still does, I haven't used it in a long time.)

I've been getting a strange response to my ads and their email is a bunch of gibberish followed by @rts DOT kijiji DOT ca

So, is this spam or legit?
    macw1960 likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

It's legit, they've started scrambling addresses to stop people who are just looking to steal addresses to spam.
    salady, macw1960, DaveP and 1 others like this.

Page 44 of 71 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast

Thread Information