User Tag List

Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

two days ago, get the wordy 'still available?'.......um, well, ad says if ad is up, item is available.....apologies if this was somehow murky to you....so replied 'yes, let me know when you're free to pick up'. Dead silence since......yup, quickest way to get rid of someone on Kijjiji is to tell them your sale item is still available.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Over 75% of the ads I come across have sold but the seller is too lazy to take down the ad especially if it's only the one item.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    He was "busy" and did not want to talk to me on the phone. Told me to send him an email. Just useless and rude all around
    It's hard to get customers and really easy to lose them. His loss.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Definitely. He just lost $200. He never even bothered to respond to my second email (the one that he told me to send him again)
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    It's hard to get customers and really easy to lose them. His loss.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

People selling there banged up used Ipads for almost the price of new ones ! No way I am paying just 50 bucks less than what I can buy a brand new one for !

Or some 5-6 year old Wi-Fi only 16 GB Ipads they want $ 250 for it..lol. Scratched up , banged up and battery probably not even charging properly anymore, no box , no origibal accessories. No Thanks !

Just because its Apple doesn't mean you can sell old Iphones & Ipads for anything you want..ha ha

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had two new inquiries on my truck yesterday.
    One person asked if it was still available, only 5hrs after I had posted the ad. This person messaged me at 2am, I replied back and haven't heard a thing.

Another person said "phone number". I replied back with my cell phone number, but haven't heard from him either.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

" Interested "

" What is your best price " - When the Ad clearly says Firm price, low offers will be ignored, not interested in trades or negotiations.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

last night
    me: "i can pick up tomorrow around noon"
    seller: "can you come earlier than 1pm?"
    me: "noon is earlier than 1pm, unless you have another time in mind"
    seller: "oh ok, text me tomorrow and i'll give you my address"
    me: "ok"
    this morning
    me: "i'm ready to go, what's your address?"
    seller: "google ___ condo. Here's a new phone # you can call when you get there because blah blah"
    me started to google then realized wtf if she/he doesn't want to give the exact address why do i have to and i was willing to pay the FULL asking price too.
    me: "sorry you don't know your address then I don't want your item anymore."
    seller: "i live in a condo ___... ok i don't care lol"

grrrr

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I had two new inquiries on my truck yesterday.
    One person asked if it was still available, only 5hrs after I had posted the ad. This person messaged me at 2am, I replied back and haven't heard a thing.

Another person said "phone number". I replied back with my cell phone number, but haven't heard from him either.
    I never did receive a phone call or additional email from either person. I continue to have some interest from people on a vehicle Facebook group.
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and Ciel like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Selling an Industrial Stapler. Initially had two and sold one, so I'll admit didn't feel like re-doing one photo I have with both in it, so I have the one photo with my current ad that still has both in it but two others of JUST THE ONE LEFT TO SELL attached to the ad. Person emails 'interested, which one is on sale? how much?'. Sigh....ok.....one was dark gray and one was cream / beize. My current ad says for sale: 'CREAM colored industrial stapler'.....'gray one is sold'.....'asking for $35'.....among some extra details....and two of the three pictures are of JUST THE CREAM COLORED ONE LEFT TO SELL. Really? ARE YOU FOR REAL? IS ALL THAT REALLY NOT CLEAR ENOUGH?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by OakieRF View Post
    Selling an Industrial Stapler. Initially had two and sold one, so I'll admit didn't feel like re-doing one photo I have with both in it, so I have the one photo with my current ad that still has both in it but two others of JUST THE ONE LEFT TO SELL attached to the ad. Person emails 'interested, which one is on sale? how much?'. Sigh....ok.....one was dark gray and one was cream / beize. My current ad says for sale: 'CREAM colored industrial stapler'.....'gray one is sold'.....'asking for $35'.....among some extra details....and two of the three pictures are of JUST THE CREAM COLORED ONE LEFT TO SELL. Really? ARE YOU FOR REAL? IS ALL THAT REALLY NOT CLEAR ENOUGH?
    I've been looking for a dark gray one, is it still available?

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Why do people think just because you are trying to sell something you sit on your computer 24/7. Receive a message at like 11 pm Saturday night, respond when I get up at 6 am, response back oh when you didn't answer I figured you weren't interested in selling the item anymore.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

just creepy. i never use it. recipe for getting murdered or robbed. (if you are lucky)
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and bobpj like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Get a message from someone wanting and item says they will come that day to get.

I respond back: sorry I have already left for work and cannot do a pick up today but if still interested please let me know.

Their response back: Just send me your address so I can pick up today
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had a persistent person on Thursday that was interested in my truck. They wanted to see how low I would go on the price, which of course has a little wiggle room. They were offering me 2/3 of the asking price, in cash. I'm not desperate to sell. I went to the lowest price I am willing to accept and I haven't heard back from them.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 ... LastLast

Thread Information