User Tag List

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

wow stacymarie you have had great people-well got 10.00 for my daughter's shoes -had to find the house after work -then got lost and wasted a bit of gas coming back -cause of construction -ohh well made 10.00 last night for daughter who lives out of town
    Abby5 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Sold my double stroller last night!! woooo! I've been trying to sell for about a year and finally got the price I wanted! Yah..I'm stubborn, but when you pay over $200 for something and its in great condition, you don't want to take $30 for it.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    I have never written a rant on here but today I am so mad!!!
    I am selling a beautiful double bike trailer that we paid over $560 for $180. The women has been emailing me and setting up times and canceling !! Then today she is like I don't want it!! She asked me to take down the post and everything!
    So done!
    I am also selling a kids life jacket and the women is doing the same thing! Except she keeps telling me to go to a Starbucks far away from me to meet her!!
    What is wrong with people????
    Anyway, if I did not really really need the money I would just donate everything!!!
    thanks for letting me rant!
    I just re posted everything...so fingers crossed there are some good people out there (somewhere?)
    Just don't answer her emails and move on to people who are legit. My husband has sold 2 vehicles and a lawn tractor with 24 hours of posting the ads. There are good people out there, you just met a dud.

I don't bother selling on kijiji for this reason....but, like I said, my husband has had no problems.
    Abby5 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wanted to add, that I have bought a few things off kijiji and go out of my way to accomodate the seller. So....there are good buyers out there.
    Abby5 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE=Slaney;4837625]We sold our puppies on there but my god were people dumb! I'd say to call & they'd email. One lady asked us to drive 3 hours to meet her half way from where she was from. Why would you look in Moose Jaw listings if you're from Alberta!? One guy asked if I would trade a wii & games for a dog! Most idiots I ignored but that guy I completely flipped out on.
    Then my FIL tried to sell a couple vehicles & not 1 person ever showed up out of the many that called him. Or people would call & offer ridiculously low amounts or want to trade thier crappy car. And I don't know how many scams we had to beg him not to accept!
    I also hate buying off kijiji cuz everytime I look for something people are selling it for brand new price! Like when I wanted a bookcase stereo, people are selling 10 year old ones for $150. As if! I finally found on for $30 though[/QUOTE

Too funny. Can't count the number of times I have said to my husband "this person must be nuts,trying to sell a couch circa 1975 for hundreds of dollars". I feel like emailing them just to comment on their sanity
    Abby5 likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Wait... so she didn't want the item, so she demanded YOU take YOUR ad down? What? Nutty.

I was looking to buy a car about 6 months back and emailed a girl about hers asking for details. When the KM and maintenence was iffy for me, I said no thank you. She proceeded to send me a good half dozen emails threatening that I "better" come look at it because she has "A lot of buyers waiting". No you don't, crazy, or you wouldn't be wasting your time on me. Then she added me to her facebook and linkedin and all sorts of stuff.

WEIRD people on the internet, I tell ya.
    I bought a Boxer puppy off a lady and for about a year I kept getting emails for her facebook updates. I finally emailed and told her. Never heard back from her, but the facebook emails did stop. I just assume it was unintentional but it was weird.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Reposted all my ads again!!!
    I really need the money this week...I hope to sell a few things
    Even a few things would help cause hopefully I will be going to work next week (fingerscrossed)

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I have started selling my textbooks to the first people that want to meet and get it. Seriously I reposted them all on Sunday again and had 3 people ask about 1 particular textbook over the course of Sunday night and all day Monday. I told all three of them where I could meet and what time I worked until...Heard nothing from any of them, plus they all wanted the book for cheaper than listed which I agreed to since I want these books gone! Well a girl emailed me today asking about the same book. I told her if she could meet me and get it today she could have it. Well I sold it to her since everyone else is still MIA. Even better was she gave me what I was asking for it without trying to get a lower price! Now if I had of waited for them like I used to do to be nice I probably would never sell it.

Meeting someone else tomorrow to get rid of another book. He never tried to get a lower price either and was pretty accommodating when I admitted I had no idea where the location was that he wanted to meet at and changed it to a location that I knew to make it easier for me. Trying to sell these all of these old textbooks to fund this semesters textbooks!
    pippinelkhound, Abby5 and Ciel like this.

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Sold my queen size bed(headboard and foot board set)
    Yeah!!
    2 more sales like this and I will be happy this week
    Ciel and Granger like this.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Have not sold anything for weeks
    I don't want to give it away...but I need some things gone!!!

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I had to give away a brand new camelot style headboard and footboard king size bedframe because ppl refused to pay even $50 for it.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gameprogirl View Post
    I had to give away a brand new camelot style headboard and footboard king size bedframe because ppl refused to pay even $50 for it.
    That is so sad. I think it will come to that for me as well

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

I have very similar issues. I wish I didn't need the money for it so I could rid myself of such hassles of dealing with such people and just donate it! I have donated lots of stuff before, but certain items I need the money for. Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Abby5 View Post
    I have never written a rant on here but today I am so mad!!!
    I am selling a beautiful double bike trailer that we paid over $560 for $180. The women has been emailing me and setting up times and canceling !! Then today she is like I don't want it!! She asked me to take down the post and everything!
    So done!
    I am also selling a kids life jacket and the women is doing the same thing! Except she keeps telling me to go to a Starbucks far away from me to meet her!!
    What is wrong with people????
    Anyway, if I did not really really need the money I would just donate everything!!!
    thanks for letting me rant!
    I just re posted everything...so fingers crossed there are some good people out there (somewhere?)
    Abby5 likes this.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I just posted an add looking for a Bissell Proheat for parts only (I was VERY clear about that) - included pictures of the model so we'll see if someone has one kicking around that they just want to get rid of for free or near free.

I can't find the top to the tank for mine, and I've looked everywhere - makes no sense that it's no-where to be found since it's normally attached to the unit!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I've been buying some things off kijiji in the past couple of weeks without problems except for the fact some people really over-price thier items.

I was looking at aquariums for sale and some people wanted well over what other people had on sale, one was for a 4 ft tank with a stand but nothing else....no heater no filters and the seller wanted $500 while I could buy a complete set up for $200 from another seller.

I've just bought a set of office desks for $20 each and the seller gave me some chairs to go with them for free..
    Abby5 likes this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread Information