User Tag List

Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by gourmetsue View Post
    Good luck!! I'll send some good kijiji juju your way.
    Love it!!! Thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momgoneawol View Post
    gotta love how cheap people are though. I post approx. where I am located so people have a general location, not just which city, had someone ask if I could meet them 40 minutes away for a $2 toy. I should have said sure but there is a $40 upfront delivery fee.
    They beats mine, had someone ask to meet me 40 mins. away for a $15 movie, however, maybe the person was taking a chance that I might be driving that way.

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I had replied to a post for bags, asking how many she had and what she was asking for them and also if she had any pics. of the purses. She emailed me back saying only that she would email me pics the next day, nothing about the number of bags or the prices. I responded to her thanking her for her time and that I was excited to see the pics. and to know what she was selling the bags for. I never heard from her again. Sellers can be just as bad as the wierdo buyers.
    harbie likes this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

So I placed my car on and got 2 hits within hours. One asked if I'd be interested in taking a diamond ring for it. I listed the car at $800 OBO and she said her ring was appraised at $1725 (with papers as proof). Anyone else have that happen??? Does anyone else hear warning bells or is it just me???

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Danger Will Robinson...Danger.

Hard cash only for me..I certainly wouldn't be taking diamond rings as an exchange...might be fakes or stolen.

That kinda thing sends my PenguinSenses into overdrive..
    harbie and gourmetsue like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    So I placed my car on and got 2 hits within hours. One asked if I'd be interested in taking a diamond ring for it. I listed the car at $800 OBO and she said her ring was appraised at $1725 (with papers as proof). Anyone else have that happen??? Does anyone else hear warning bells or is it just me???
    Yes, I agree that is a big danger sign right there. The person should go sell the ring and get the cash for it and come back to you with cash in hand. Maybe in your ad if you can change it say CASH ONLY, NO TRADES.

I've only bought from Kijiji once and that was a pretty good experience luckily. I bought Madonna tickets since it was my birthday that night and i've always wanted to see her live. The tickets were more expensive but considering all the tickets sold out and how bad I wanted to go, I didn't care. Turns out the lady was very nice and respectful. Asked her for proof of purchase and she had no problem with that. The tickets were authentic but I was so nervous after reading some stories about people who got ripped off.
    gourmetsue and Abby5 like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Funny enough I never heard back from them lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I've given away a couple dozen kittens I found over the years on Kijiji. Works great. I insist on delivery so I can meet the people. Only declined one person, she had to many cats already. I even drove a near blind kitty 600kms round trip to a woman who already had a blind cat, therefore making her qualified to handle the one i brought.
    harbie, gourmetsue, Abby5 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    I've given away a couple dozen kittens I found over the years on Kijiji. Works great. I insist on delivery so I can meet the people. Only declined one person, she had to many cats already. I even drove a near blind kitty 600kms round trip to a woman who already had a blind cat, therefore making her qualified to handle the one i brought.
    you're a good egg Vesper!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Sold -juicer,and snow board bindings last week
    Bought our Christmas tree with one of the payments and bought a gift card for ds2s teacher with the other
    Selling-bosu ball tonight, hoping more sells this weekend

Need to but $ away fir my gym membership in January-I hope I can save enough

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I am now jumping on the hate people on kijiji bandwagon!

I had a guy that was supposed to come over today to see the car(loooong storey about emails and he wouldn't be picking it up til Jan 28) and after I sent him an email on Friday confirmong the appointment and was going to give him the addy he finally emails back saying he already got another car!

Thanks buddy! I ended up having to "turn down" 2 other firm offers since he was the one that actually could come and see it before the holidays.

I hate people like that! Them and the 3 million emails I got just saying..."is it available still?" and after I replied I never heard back from them. AAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need a drink now...............

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

I am guessing that craigslist people aren't much better huh?

It's just over 1/2 hour since our "appiontment". I mean really. I do have a life and things to do ya know!!!????

*rant over but I still need a drink

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I posted an ad looking for a sitter, and the lady that replied seems to be really nice! Hopefully we can meet her in the next day or 2, but I'm thinking she will fit it great!
    Superpoints is back again! Sign up and earn points and cash in for great rewards!
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/7Np...0a_1VnDfDcJDq8 Thank you for using my referral link!

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

People from Craigslist ARE better

I posted the same stuff from kijiji on CL to see if I can get soem more stuff sold and within 30 mins of posting and 3 emails (all within 10 min) and a 40 min drive to my place I sold my office chair!

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I feel really bad since due to illness and bad weather, we've had to bail on some-one twice now...While they are happy to keep the item for us for longer...I still want to get it soon so they aren't wondering if we have changed our minds about it...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Page 18 of 71 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 ... LastLast

Thread Information