User Tag List

Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

just sold 4 usb stick on kijiji, no problem.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Yep, I have a love/hate relationship with kijiji too. Just recently, we had posted to sell our practically still new stroller/car seat system. Got some crazy replies, one lady asked me to ship it to her to somewhere in the states and she was going to pay for shipping and even offer me more than our asking price (we listed it at $160 she offered $200) hmmmm I don't think so crazy scammer. And another lady wanted it for $60 and wanted us to drop it off to her which was like an hr away and she wasn't sure if she anted it yet until she looked it over. Omg! Crazy people replying back to my ad. Finally a sweet girl did offer $140 and came the next day to picked it up and finally it was sold. But hope you are having better luck!!
    vesper likes this.
    busy, busy, busy

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So frustrating. I posted a few items from our home on Kijiji earlier this week and have had lots of people email to ask if item is still available, I always respond right away with "yes, item is still available"...and I never hear from the person again.
    I just want to clean our house out of baby items, have donated a ton to Goodwill but why do people ask if items are still available (we're talking at least a dozen emails) if you aren't interested???
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicalDreams View Post
    So frustrating. I posted a few items from our home on Kijiji earlier this week and have had lots of people email to ask if item is still available, I always respond right away with "yes, item is still available"...and I never hear from the person again.
    I just want to clean our house out of baby items, have donated a ton to Goodwill but why do people ask if items are still available (we're talking at least a dozen emails) if you aren't interested???
    because once they know if its still available, they then email from another email address offering you some crazy lowball offer because the item is still available LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    because once they know if its still available, they then email from another email address offering you some crazy lowball offer because the item is still available LOL
    Someone did offer $40 for something that I have listed as $50, and I said yes...still no response. I'm really hating Kijiji this week
    vesper likes this.
    Disney Planner Extraordinaire! - Book your Disney Vacation with us and receive a FREE Disney Gift Card!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is why I prefer to use the local garage sale group on facebook. The only people who respond, are those with facebook accounts.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Trying my hand again at kijiji!!!!
    Why do I torture myself????
    New mom October 2014!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-I haven't had that hard of time -been selling odd and end stuff for the past 4 months -most everyone asks me is that still available-then they either come back with they want it or not -just sold a afew items today made 8.00 a dress and a pin

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

I'm trying to sell an exersaucer. Every other one I see is either missing pieces, is dirty, and/or in rough condition. Mine is in excellent condition. With all original pieces from a smoke free pet free home... plenty of views not a single message or offer. It seems like people are getting the lower quality ones instead.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The first thing I listed on Kijij was my sons Hollister and Abercrombie shirts, some were new, I asked $150, and I received e-mails would I take $40.00!!! Then like someone mentioned, someone e-mailed a day later are they still for sale, yes, low ball offer I said no. I think it was the same person, different account. Someone else called lives an hour away, wanted me to go there, no. Finally a lady called no bargaining offered me my price, met at a shopping mall. I figured if she didn't show up I would do some shopping, everything worked out great, she showed didn't even look at the clothes, gave me the money and left.. I wish they were all this easy..
    My husband sells on kijji, He had Justin Bieber tickets they sold well.
    i give a lot away, but it's nice if we can get some money for some of our things!! Time to start posting again, wish me luck!!!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

I'm giving away something for free and I've had two no shows so far. It's free! Why can't you just come pick it up? I'll be throwing it in the garbage pretty soon.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Sold items today. Price was listed on ad.
    Person shows up and says ' Oh. I only have this amount. Sorry. '

Don`t do that.

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

i've never sold on kijiji...just wondering, when u guys sell ur items, do u have the ppl pick up from ur home?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    i've never sold on kijiji...just wondering, when u guys sell ur items, do u have the ppl pick up from ur home?
    I always go to a small store like a coffee shop for example, get to the place first then sit down. I'm probably crazy but my idea is that if you have them cornered, they won't be able to run away without giving you the money first lol! I just always think malls seem so large, the person might just walk away without the money. That is just me though

---

I've sold a bunch of electronics online which are always perfect condition and almost always few months old, yet I still get offers like $100 on something worth $200.... or one time this guy messaged me about my tablet (worth $200) in exchange for his headphones (which have likely already been used!!!). It is very annoying when I get lowball offers like that. Aside from the emails, once I do find a buyer, they are always very kind and polite and a pleasure to sell my items too!

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by angel_2011 View Post
    Depends on the item. Large articles, yes.
    angel_2011 likes this.

Page 27 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread Information