User Tag List

Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tasha313 View Post
    I'm selling a breville juicer I spent over 130$ on for 60$. I'm in no rush to sell it (although the money would be nice ...) and so . Creep #1 asks when I bought it .. Model number ect .. Fair enough although I tell him I don't have the model number but that's why I have a couple pictures up .so he answers me "well good luck with that!" ... Wth ?!
    . Creep #2: wants to try it first ..
    Uh what ?? You want to come over at my house and make juice and dirty the machine and have me wash it or you wanna do dishes at my house too ?!
    Sorry for drumming up the past but I went 10 pages back just because I was enjoying the stories and this just cracks me up!!
    Uh what ?? You want to come over at my house and make juice and dirty the machine and have me wash it or you wanna do dishes at my house too ?!
    macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

@vw_girl Having friends out west, Craigslist seems to be more popular along the coast while Kijiji preferred in the central region. I know many of us use local FB groups too. They are one in the same, whether FB, Craiglists, Kijiji...they are all "Kijidiots" and this is the place to vent!
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! I love that...."Kijidiots" I have a few things cross posted between Kijiji and Craigs, once you make one listing its pretty easy to jump over and copy paste etc.

I just put something up on a FB Bidding Wars group for my second time ever and had bids right away. We shall see how it goes....
    I did get an offer from the "trouble making ends meet" lady this morning which I agreed to. Asked her if she was able to pick up in my neighborhood and when. Nothing since. I am staying positive.

I am doing massive cleaning and purging this weekend, so plan to be listing a bunch of other stuff. Wish me luck!
    coupon girl, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Why do people bother sending emails asking if you still have whatever item you've listed?

Every single time I've responded "yes" to someone like this person, they haven't bothered responding again
    coupon girl, macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Arg! That would make me crazy. I get that from time to time. Right now I have someone who asked me to hold something as their spouse just lost his job and she would have some money in a few days. I gave her a week and said if I didn't hear from her I would check in with her on the Sunday. So I did and she just responds, YES!! I still want them. I am still interested. But no offer to complete the transaction.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Arg! That would make me crazy. I get that from time to time. Right now I have someone who asked me to hold something as their spouse just lost his job and she would have some money in a few days. I gave her a week and said if I didn't hear from her I would check in with her on the Sunday. So I did and she just responds, YES!! I still want them. I am still interested. But no offer to complete the transaction.
    Don't wait for her if someone else wants it while she gets the money.

You will end up stuck with it and she wouldn't wait for you, right?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Jun 7th, 2015 at 06:58 PM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My post has all the info in it, and also has pictures. This is an actual email I received from someone. It makes no sense.

Is that dt
    Can I see the pictures

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

I love these posts. It makes me feel less alone when dealing with these people. I don't know how they survive on a daily basis...renew health cards, do taxes...all these things require IQ.
    Silk, GoJays, coupon girl and 4 others like this.
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    I love these posts. It makes me feel less alone when dealing with these people. I don't know how they survive on a daily basis...renew health cards, do taxes...all these things require IQ.
    haha funny you say that

I just had one reply to ask where she could buy matching items to the one I'm selling.

How about a Google search? You want me to do your work for you? lol

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL! So much fun! I enjoyed reading this post from a several pages back just for the palm/face moments. I haven't heard back from that chicky about the stuff that I was holding. So I think its gonna go on a bidding wars fb group.

Heat wave + Blow Up Pool with built in sprinklers = $$ Bidding war I hope
    macw1960, Granger and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I decided to take a deep breath and post a couple ads. Lets try again. I also decided to put in the nearby major intersection of where I live, to get rid of some of the "whar r u" emails.

First response to an ad, "Wher are u locatd?"

Face meet desk.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Lol. I hate emails about info in the ad!!!
    -Hermione Granger

St.KittsGal
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I have been trying to sell on kijiji for the last couple of weeks to just clean out the clutter around the house. Not only are my emails going to people's spam folders and my emails are not getting through to half the buyers, but I hate when people ask me to drop the price because they are traveling a long way or because they can take the item off my hands today. If I wanted to sell the item at that price, I would have posted at that price.

Or I hate the ones that show up to purchase the item and ask if I have change. Do I look like a cash register?

I had to post on all my ads for buyers to check their spam folders for responses and still I think people aren't looking.
    Last edited by Gamerfaith; Sat, Jun 20th, 2015 at 02:33 PM.
    Visit my Couponing site for more deals each week at Couponing with Christina.
    Like us on Facebook too.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Yes I hate the whole, "I'll give you half of the price you asked to pick it up today!". The couple times I agreed, those people didn't show anyway.
    macw1960, torontogal12 and dededi like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

One guy went so far as to set up a date and time, and after I send him the location he says he doesn't want it

Page 37 of 71 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Thread Information