User Tag List

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    You can block him yourself. Just add his address to your emails block sender list.
    Can't do it because the email address is scrambled to protect the sender
    macw1960 and DaveP like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Can't do it because the email address is scrambled to protect the sender
    Ah. Technology is leaving me behind, I didn't even know that could be done.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I remember one time I was making a deal with a guy to buy a piece of jewelry. Anyway long story short I changed my mind and he got mad at me and...........................

OK, ARE YOU SITTING DOWN FOR THIS................

He sent me a picture of his penis.........no joke.........and I mean a full size, close up picture!!!
    Momof3girlies, Ciel and dededi like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sounds like what happens on dating sites i.e. some people just looking for attention, and a boost to their ego

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    This woman made me an offer on my item. I responded within an hour and said sure and offered to meet her in a spot and time that was convenient for her. I emailed her twice to tell her so. Never heard from her again. Why make an offer if you have no interest? You waste your own time too
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are you sure this was on Kijiji, and NOT Tinder, POF and OKCUPID, and do you know the Penis is his? The jewellery might have been stolen too

Quote Originally Posted by maggiespice View Post
    I remember one time I was making a deal with a guy to buy a piece of jewelry. Anyway long story short I changed my mind and he got mad at me and...........................

OK, ARE YOU SITTING DOWN FOR THIS................

He sent me a picture of his penis.........no joke.........and I mean a full size, close up picture!!!
    Ciel likes this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes it can...very simple idea really

Quote Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
    Ah. Technology is leaving me behind, I didn't even know that could be done.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I had a pick up from bidding wars scheduled last night. I said I would be home 6ish so any time after that and to please msg me with maybe a 1 hour heads up. I get home at 6 after having not checked my messages at the end of work or while I was driving and she had msg'd me at 4:30 saying she wanted to come by and then was pissy that I wasn't there and hadn't respond. Told me she could not meet at the arranged time because she had groceries that she wanted to get home which is about 20 mins away. Like OH MY GAWD!! My fault that you can't plan your day better and maybe leave groceries tiol your last stop of the day!? ggrrrrrrrrr! So rescheduled for today, lets see how it goes. I will be super unimpressed if she pulls any more funny business because it was a STAR WARS Lego that had tons of interest and I could have passed it on to the next person, now its getting so close to Christmas it may be more difficult to get rid of i since most people I imagine were bidding on it to gift to someone.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    Are you sure this was on Kijiji, and NOT Tinder, POF and OKCUPID, and do you know the Penis is his? The jewellery might have been stolen too
    Yes it was jiji. I don't know what the other sites are as this would be the first I heard of them. Yeah, it may have been stolen jewelry and yeah, it may have not been a picture of him come to think about it, but someone else.

Ok, I had to edit this post, as I just checked out what the other sites were. I did not realize that this was dating sites......I get why I was asked if it was jiji or not......
    Last edited by maggiespice; Wed, Dec 23rd, 2015 at 04:18 PM.
    Ciel and dededi like this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

I doubt Kijiji would be mistaken for Tinder, POF, or OKCUPID...
    Ciel, maggiespice and DaveP like this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First I have heard of dik pics being sent through Kijiji

Quote Originally Posted by sheetsofemptycanvas View Post
    I doubt Kijiji would be mistaken for Tinder, POF, or OKCUPID...
    Ciel likes this.

Coupon Princess sheetsofemptycanvas's Avatar
    Trading Score
    330 (99%)

First I have heard of dik pics being sent through Kijiji
    Hey, guess people will go to any lengths when they're peeved off
    Last edited by sheetsofemptycanvas; Wed, Dec 23rd, 2015 at 05:52 PM. Reason: grammatical error
    Ciel likes this.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur... happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

If we can get back on topic and keep it PG please
    Ciel likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My cousin lives in the US in a bigger city than Where I live (Toronto). He was telling me of all these great deals he's made. People actually following through instead of asking if you "still have this" and then never responding again. People paying fair price for things, even full price. It seems to really depend on the city
    Ciel, francine1985, Decaf and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It does and I find some countries are just more resale/thrift friendly
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Some girl emailed me for a $20 item I have up last night (NYE, almost nobody is home or wanting to detour their evening to sell you something). Asked if I'd be in a neighborhood across town last night. I emailed back this morning saying that I didn't get the message until now as I was busy yesterday, but would be available today or tomorrow for pickup.

She asked some questions with answers that were clearly in the ad (what part of town I was in, if it was a certain size). I replied and answered, and then she emails again asking if I'll be in the area she's in again! My ad says PICK UP IN [area I live in]. When people have that in their ads, I assume they want me to come to them and I don't ask them to drive across the city for me!

I am not wasting $5+ in gas to meet you across town for a $20 item! I have constant no-shows, there is nothing that makes that worthwhile for me.
    harbie, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Page 50 of 71 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread Information