User Tag List

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
Like Tree2721Likes

Thread: I Hate people on Kijiji!!!

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

So many people expect delivery to be included even if it is totally out of your way. I tell people the area I live in and the area I work and am willing to meet up in these areas around my work schedule and still I get repeated requests for delivery to areas in the opposite direction to where I live and work.
    harbie, Purdee, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Sorry to hear that op. I know some people are inconsiderate.

I was looking at posting a wanted ad on Kijiji because we are looking for a good rocking chair for the nursery. The way Kijiji has things organized by major city, I have to pick Regina (which is 2 1/2hrs away) when posting the wanted ad. Any suggestions?
    There is a distance slider under the location, I never use it though since some people will meet you at or near their work or on their way home.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Despite you transferring the money via PP they can do a item not received chargeback, I suggest you use interac e-transfer if you mail stuff.
    Ciel, macw1960, DaveP and 1 others like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just sold two toilets today!!!! I was going to give them away to Habitat, but they would not pick them up and I had no way of getting them there to them.

So, I put them on jiji and they were only up for about a week!

I am sooooo happy to get them out of my garage I could cry because they were taking up so much space and I just got sick of walking around them.
    harbie, Ciel, coupon girl and 7 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by maggiespice View Post
    I just sold two toilets today!!!! I was going to give them away to Habitat, but they would not pick them up and I had no way of getting them there to them.

So, I put them on jiji and they were only up for about a week!

I am sooooo happy to get them out of my garage I could cry because they were taking up so much space and I just got sick of walking around them.
    Love it when a plan comes together.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

So far I've been very fortunate with having reliable people until this week. I have my queen bed frame listed and after back and forth emails we decided on a time and date and the dork was a no show.

On on the plus side I have another offer on the bed and I also sold a leather 2 seater on Thursday and best of all there's more room in the house now

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-yep 2 different people asked "is it available" then nothing -sooo annoying -are they interested or not ???
    harbie, Ciel, macw1960 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

set up a meeting time with a seller, he chose the time we agreed, i showed up and no answer so i called his cell and he told me he lost track of time and currently at a grocery store and if i can wait for about 20 minutes. Uh sorry no, it's freaking freezing outside plus he was the one he agreed the time like 4 hours ago. Grrrr
    harbie, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Looks like my luck has run out. The guy that was "SO" interested ( I even tried to set up a delivery which I never do) and he flaked! Then the next person that was aware I'd let her know in 2 days if it was still available replied " thanks, but I already found another one" . Grrrrrrrrr people tick me off!

Even though I font really have the room for it I will NOT be selling it for less than asking. I'd rather keep it in storage and use it in our new place.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Don't hold the item for anyone. If two people want it, just give it to the person who shows up first, then tell the second person not to come.

Why should you scare off a potential buyer because the first person is a flake. Not worth it

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Looks like my luck has run out. The guy that was "SO" interested ( I even tried to set up a delivery which I never do) and he flaked! Then the next person that was aware I'd let her know in 2 days if it was still available replied " thanks, but I already found another one" . Grrrrrrrrr people tick me off!

Even though I font really have the room for it I will NOT be selling it for less than asking. I'd rather keep it in storage and use it in our new place.
    ROMEO, Ciel, sweetmomma and 3 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am currently trying to sell a piece of jewelry. I have several offers on it, but I am holding out for very close to my asking price....

So a guy comes along and wants to buy it, but want to pay with a CHEQUE!!!!! Now come on, Really??????

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

What you don't take cheques and credit cards???? LOL!

Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by maggiespice View Post
    I am currently trying to sell a piece of jewelry. I have several offers on it, but I am holding out for very close to my asking price....

So a guy comes along and wants to buy it, but want to pay with a CHEQUE!!!!! Now come on, Really??????

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I love people who cannot commit to even a day and send you a message well just leave it out and sometime next week I will come by and pick it up. Really you cannot give me a day, I am more then willing to leaved $5 and under items out for people to pick up since my work hours are so all over the place but I am not going to leave it out for a week.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

had a person reply on ad with ridiculous low ball offer on item even when you have only serious replies please.
    on a good note sold something this week for asking price, no quibbling over the price and very straightforward transaction, nice!

Trading Score
    64 (100%)

This made me think of a comment I saw posted last week where someone was saying admin should set pricing guide lines as they feel some people are over charging. They had a whole list of what they felt were acceptable prices for items like no clothing should be prices over $2/item, children and baby should be no higher then $1/item.

I get everyone is looking for a deal but I have to say these ridiculous low ball offers are getting offensive and in some cases have actually deterred me from posting items I have. People feeling bed frame should be free, I am sorry it cost me money to buy I am not looking for what I paid but no I am not giving it away.

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    had a person reply on ad with ridiculous low ball offer on item even when you have only serious replies please.
    on a good note sold something this week for asking price, no quibbling over the price and very straightforward transaction, nice!

Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast

Thread Information