User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Free Nestea Iced tea with coupon off of specially marked boxes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Guys, if you're still looking for the nestea with coupons, Food Basics has it on sale for $2.88 this week. I saw them at the Sheppard ave and Markham rd. store
    Limit of 4 boxes per family.
    Coupons not redeemable during promotion period but may be after the promotion ends (as stated inside food basics)
    Last edited by Elliebelly; Sun, Aug 5th, 2012 at 06:45 PM.
    Scottishgal likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Are the coupons on ALL boxes of Nestea? I just ask because I've been in a number of stores recently but have only seen the coupons on the boxes of "Nestea Zero"...and I'm just a little hesitant about buying the Zero stuff. It's a personal hang up thing about the chemicals or whatever they use to make it have zero calories. lol
    carlyincanada likes this.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

Ninna it is on all Nestea Zero, Reg and Cool
    kool_105 and carlyincanada like this.

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cezade View Post
    i still have not found any.....if anybody who would have enough ....could you send me your coupon so i could get at least 1 case....pm me if so
    You can pick up a case with a coupon at Food Basics this week for 2.88
    carlyincanada and cath007 like this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    Are the coupons on ALL boxes of Nestea? I just ask because I've been in a number of stores recently but have only seen the coupons on the boxes of "Nestea Zero"...and I'm just a little hesitant about buying the Zero stuff. It's a personal hang up thing about the chemicals or whatever they use to make it have zero calories. lol
    Ive also seen it on Green nestea and Green nestea 0
    cath007 likes this.
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I still haven't found it on reg. Nestea, hoping to spot it somewhere soon!

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Going to check Food Basics for $2.88...Sobeys was $7.49 for Zero!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

yes the Kingston Food Basics has alot if your still looking..... On bath rd. I havent checked the others....But once you have the coupon you can redeem at any store for another box with a coupon on it!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was on the hunt for this deal since last week and today was my lucky day as I found it at Superstore. So, my sister and I grabbed two cases and was planning to go back for more after we paid and cut our coupons in the car As we are in the line up to pay, two ladies came and asked us where we found the Nestea because it's not in the pop aisle. I told the lady that it was put after the pop aisle together with the juices and it was hidden on the side.... my MISTAKE!!!.. I should have said it was the last case because when my sister and I came back... the ladies got their two carts full of nestea.. they cleared the shelves!! What really annoying was... one lady was guarding the two carts full of nestea while the other one was in and out of the store paying and cutting the coupons... unbelievable!! Funny thing, the lady saw us go back to the aisle with just two nestea coupons in hand and she just ignored us :-(
    Now... is this type of couponing acceptable?? or was I just irritated because I was looking for this deal and just right in front of me the shelves was cleared!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinwaiting View Post
    I was on the hunt for this deal since last week and today was my lucky day as I found it at Superstore. So, my sister and I grabbed two cases and was planning to go back for more after we paid and cut our coupons in the car As we are in the line up to pay, two ladies came and asked us where we found the Nestea because it's not in the pop aisle. I told the lady that it was put after the pop aisle together with the juices and it was hidden on the side.... my MISTAKE!!!.. I should have said it was the last case because when my sister and I came back... the ladies got their two carts full of nestea.. they cleared the shelves!! What really annoying was... one lady was guarding the two carts full of nestea while the other one was in and out of the store paying and cutting the coupons... unbelievable!! Funny thing, the lady saw us go back to the aisle with just two nestea coupons in hand and she just ignored us :-(
    Now... is this type of couponing acceptable?? or was I just irritated because I was looking for this deal and just right in front of me the shelves was cleared!!!

Abuse...this is what they did...Cashiers should put a limit.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No...this is not acceptable...at least for the others who want to benefite too...I dont think nestea would be happy to know people getting like 50 cases and others cannot enjoy the deal because the people are clearing the shelves...She appropriate the nestea for her.Is is way too selfish and GREADY...I think Nestea want us maybe too benefit 5-6 times...or 1 time..because now they are loosing so much money with this so popular coupon....just my 2 cents
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Aug 7th, 2012 at 11:06 AM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Next time I bet you will shut up your mouth!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Next time I bet you will shut up your mouth!!!
    For sure!! Lesson learned! Now I'm on the hunt again :-(
    cath007 likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Abuse...this is what they did...Cashiers should put a limit.
    I agree on limits. I found the cases with free coupons at our local Food Basic, bought 3 cashier even mentioned the coupon and that her mom had been in and out a few times, I went back an hour later to get more and the mountain that was there was half gone, while i was in line I heard the cashier say those girls have been in here at least 10 times each, looked like it was a group of 3 or 4 getting the max amount each time.

Baby Stock Pile
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ladyinwaiting View Post
    For sure!! Lesson learned! Now I'm on the hunt again :-(
    try safeway. ive been lucky so far with safeway .. and even save on

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information