User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

MCA has been around since 1926 we dont do advertising on t.v or radio if you are intrested in the services or referral program i can help you just give me a call 778-847-7391 or goto wealthfountain.org

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenzap2003 View Post
    Thanks for your opinions.....it doesn't seem right to me but I had to ask. I don't feel comfortable with the whole selling thing anyway so to try to get friends and family members involved....and then for it to backfire....NOPE!
    We have been in bussiness since 1926 by Davied Kircher. just a random fact about the company the owner Virgil Coffee is father to Oklahoma Senator Glenn Coffee virgil originally started TVC for truckers then moved into providing services to normal people. in 1989 he became co owner of MCA with David Kircher who is still motor club president to this day if youd like to become a member call me at 778 847 7391 or goto wealthfountain.org

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I don't know how credble this guy is... buut he makes a convincing argument about MCA (despite this being a 3 year old topic)
    http://ethanvanderbuilt.com/2013/06/...in-my-opinion/

But he does raise a good point- if this was a reptuable company, they should have ONE official website yet they have a billllllion. Simple google gave me a .com link and a .net. I'm assuming weathfountain.org is another one too.

I know I shouldn't be bumping up old topics, but since this thread is being revived i thought I share that for anyone in the future

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by alfi View Post
    Hi friend,

I am looking to sign up with mca/ tvc matrix for just the benefits. I am from Ontario, Canada and I was wondering if the benefits work great or limited in Canada? Thanks!

Alfi
    I can help you with that works great in canada give me a call 778 847 7391 or goto the website wealthfountain.org
    Last edited by rodmadore; Tue, May 19th, 2015 at 09:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information