User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree266Likes

Thread: I hate it when people complain about everything!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi Everyone!

I just have a rant on people who complain about everything! Like I know we all have our bad days but come on! I know someone who complains alll theeeee timeeeeee! From the smallest things to the big things. It's like everytime this person talks they are complaining! Like Geeze! Sorry just had to let it out there!

Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

But, you're complaining as well. Complaining about poeple who complain? I assume you're talking about someone on SC who complains, but you're contribution to the whining on this site. I find the rant section rather embarrassing...people complain about the most ridiculous things...and majority are actually complaining about their own faults.

Just my 2 cents.
    saveadollardiva and couponer2 like this.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Oh yes, I know exactly what you mean. I can't believe that people can be so negative. I mean honestly, sure we all have negative things happen in our lives, sometimes it seems you'll have a month where everything that can go wrong does, but if we choose to dwell only on the negative, soon it becomes all we ever talk about, then you're left wondering where all your friends went to.
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    182 (100%)

i hear you, sometimes you just have to listen and let it go.... if this is someone that you know, maybe tell them how you feel and they might stop

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL nice try priceisright but let me make this more clear for you to understand. Rant=to express ones self when fustrated, upset and or not in pleasant mood. So I am able to rant in the rant section. Also, everyone complains, it's human nature, but when someone is constantly complaining about things every single day about things I am sure people with bigger problems wouldn't mind complaining about than it get's annoying. Like you for example, you complain about everyone who rants?
    Last edited by saveadollardiva; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 10:51 AM.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Priceisright View Post
    But, you're complaining as well. Complaining about poeple who complain? I assume you're talking about someone on SC who complains, but you're contribution to the whining on this site. I find the rant section rather embarrassing...people complain about the most ridiculous things...and majority are actually complaining about their own faults.

Just my 2 cents.

Really?????? If you find this section so embarrasing, why do you even come to it, or for that matter read any of the threads posted in it. The rant section is for just that, to rant, to blow off steam, to let it out (in a nice way).

We can't assume who she is talking about, it could be the bus driver for all we know. Unless someone specifies a person, lets not make assumptions. Assumptions and trying to read tone into a post get people into all kinds of trouble.
    Last edited by hollyquaiscer; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: spelling
    We all need a little sunshine every now and then

Trading Score
    234 (100%)

lol, i had to laugh cuz sometimes that's exactly how i feel - it's like enough already.

On another note, lets please not assume that the OP is talking about any members on SC, until she says so. For all you know, she could be talking about her neighbour!

I on the other hand, enjoy the rant section because sometimes when I feel like I'm having a day from hell, I just come on here, read some of the rants and then realize that my problems are not as big as what others may be going through.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hollyquaiscer View Post
    Really?????? If you find this section so embarrasing, why do you even come to it, or for that matter read any of the threads posted in it. The rant section is for just that, to rant, to blow off steam, to let it out (in a nice way).

We can't assume who she is talking about, it could be the bus driver for all we know. Unless someone specifies a person, lets no tmake assumptions. Assumptions and trying to read tone into a post get people into all kinds of trouble.
    Bc i can...i like seeing people gain emotional support from random strangers and seeing random strangers provide emotion support to random strangers. It's a psychological aspect of the site which intrigues me.

I'm not here to make friends or be politically correct. I don't know anyone here and nor do i want too. I'm only here to get deals and waste time. On forums, you get a variety of different posters. Some are knowledgeable, entertaining, spammers, etc. If you post a rant about your dog that ran away bc the gate was open...i'm not going to say, "hope he comes back" or "hugs to you"....i'm going to say, it's your fault for leaving the gate open or buy a batter gate.

As Kevin O'Leary says were not here to sing "Kumbaya and hold hands around the campfire"

I don't see the concept of everyone being so polite to random strangers when 80% of people here are cursing and bashing your own husbands on this forum.
    krysta lynne and Slaney like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ranting makes you feel better when you get things off your chest.I like reading the rant section.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Kindness goes a long way for me, regardless of a perfect stranger or a best friend.I find that whenever I do something good for someone even it is just a smile or helping a senior load their groceries in the parking lot, I have a great feeling all day. When I am negative and self centred I don't like myself and it shows in my disposition. Some people are just confrontational and self absorbed. I would rather go to bed at night liking my self.

Regarding the Kevin O'Leary mantra that you enjoy living by, I prefer to make my own standards and ignore offhand statements like this. They may apply for certain situations but have no place in my day to day life.

By the way politeness isn't a concept, it is a result of proper upbringing and something that should be second nature to everyone.

Have great weekend everyone.

Bc i can...i like seeing people gain emotional support from random strangers and seeing random strangers provide emotion support to random strangers. It's a psychological aspect of the site which intrigues me.

I'm not here to make friends or be politically correct. I don't know anyone here and nor do i want too. I'm only here to get deals and waste time. On forums, you get a variety of different posters. Some are knowledgeable, entertaining, spammers, etc. If you post a rant about your dog that ran away bc the gate was open...i'm not going to say, "hope he comes back" or "hugs to you"....i'm going to say, it's your fault for leaving the gate open or buy a batter gate.

As Kevin O'Leary says were not here to sing "Kumbaya and hold hands around the campfire"

I don't see the concept of everyone being so polite to random strangers when 80% of people here are cursing and bashing your own husbands on this forum.
    Last edited by thriftygranny; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 11:48 AM.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

...You do realize that any type of forum needs it's controversial posters. Otherwise, it can become stale and repetitive. You're welcome!!!
    saveadollardiva likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

lol i know a girl that complains at least 10 times a day on fb about guys, its amusing
    time goes by like a shooting star ~

Trading Score
    539 (100%)

~just my "borrowed" opinion on the matter
    Last edited by pumpkin9211; Fri, Jul 20th, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

I'm not here to make friends or be politically correct. I don't know anyone here and nor do i want too. I'm only here to get deals and waste time.
    Well, that's OK... but while you are here you should follow the Rules. Perhaps you missed this one: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/292254-...er-ban-canada/

OP, I feel where you are coming from. Everyone has the right to complain but sometimes being around a person who is always negative can be exhausting. "hugs to you"
    Natalka, GoJays, walkonby and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I just have a rant on people who complain about everything! Like I know we all have our bad days but come on! I know someone who complains alll theeeee timeeeeee! From the smallest things to the big things. It's like everytime this person talks they are complaining! Like Geeze! Sorry just had to let it out there!

Thanks!
    OP, maybe we know the same person. But you are in Vaughan and I am in Oshawa.

Once I complimented this person of how nicely dressed her toddler was and how happy the toddler was, and she immediately said that the clothes would be dirty in an hour and she had to wash extra loads of laundry and she got no help at home.

Then I told her her backyard landscaping was so amazing and I wish I had the same. Then she complained that it took so long to do and that the kids don't keep it clean and that the dog uses her garden for a toilet and that the neighbour smokes weed on the other side of the fence.

Two compliments and both were turned negative - immediately.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information