User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree87Likes

Thread: Is Costco really that good a deal???

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I had to laugh last night when I went home, My mom had gone out to do a little grocery shopping yesterday as we did not shop this week (unless there is a fantastic deal we are trying to only shop every other week). Turns out my mom decided to do out grocery shopping at Costco this week, knowing if the price was not right there she could run to RCSS across the parking lot. In the end everything we needed ended up being cheaper at Costco.

She picked up Milk, Fries (not a normal item for us but like to keep a few bags for quick dinners), Steaks, Roasts and few other various items. Everything we needed was not on sale this week which made it much cheaper for us to buy at Costco vs a regular grocery store. Especially the Beef products since Beef does not seem to be going on sale and we can only eat so much pork and chicken.

I found this year even though it is only April our membership has been put to more use this year vs last but that could also have a lot to do with the fact we have changed out eating habits so we are looking for more fruits and veggies, which are hit and miss for a good price but Mom was able to find some good priced fruits and veggies to get us through to next week.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[QUOTE][ A couple weeks ago I got Fila sneakers for DS (he's eight but wears a mens eight) for $20, kicking myself for not buying a spare pair./QUOTE]

I have hard-to-please feet and really like these sneakers. Like you, I wish I had bought a spare pair. $20.00! Excellent.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I used my aeroplan points to "purchase" my membership this year (wanted to try it out a Basic Membership). I like going to Costco but it's too far from my home. I like the items they have available but I find some of their rules frustrating (eg guests can only pay by cash - next time I'll prepurchase a gift card). I do love the selection of seasonal items (the best time to have a membership seems to be October to December).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread Information