User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: !!!Look what I found!!!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

I was a server for a long long time...one night I had a table of 3 30 somethings...a guy and two ladies. The guy was a total jerk and so rude...trying to show off I assumed...made me keep coming back over and over...annoying!! anyways they get the bill and of course he doesnt leave a tip. They leave and I take my tray over and start cleaning up the table. (I worked at a Boston Pizza and we were open late..it was about midnight and they were my only table) anyways, I bent down to pick up a napkin off the floor and what do you think I found under the guy's chair? A huge WAD of folded up money. $600.
    OMG!!!
    about 10 minutes later the guy comes running back in the restaurant over to the table and looks around the floor. I went up and said "lose something?" and held up the money. the jerk snatches it out of my hand, gives me a look like I stole it right out of his pocket, and leaves the restaurant.
    I was kind of mad that I gave it back to him after that reaction. That JACK A** should have been kissing my feet!!!
    Last edited by misstarbender; Mon, Jul 23rd, 2012 at 04:39 PM.
    wolfwoman likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by misstarbender View Post
    I was a server for a long long time...one night I had a table of 3 30 somethings...a guy and two ladies. The guy was a total jerk and so rude...trying to show off I assumed...made me keep coming back over and over...annoying!! anyways they get the bill and of course he doesnt leave a tip. They leave and I take my tray over and start cleaning up the table. (I worked at a Boston Pizza and we were open late..it was about midnight and they were my only table) anyways, I bent down to pick up a napkin off the floor and what do you think I found under the guy's chair? A huge WAD of folded up money. $600.
    OMG!!!
    about 10 minutes later the guy comes running back in the restaurant over to the table and looks around the floor. I went up and said "lose something?" and held up the money. the jerk snatches it out of my hand, gives me a look like I stole it right out of his pocket, and leaves the restaurant.
    I was kind of mad that I gave it back to him after that reaction. That JACK A** should have been kissing my feet!!!
    In that case, the guy deserved to lose it. but koodoos to you for being so honest.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mssavvycanadian View Post
    today is my lucky day! I was going to go to the beach again today (went yesterday) but boy am I glad I didn't! And why, you may ask? because I found 5 $20 dollar bills on the ground!!!!!and also got some great deals at SDM, plus a good find at McDiarmid lumber

my boyfriend just got hired for a construction job, so we biked to mark's work warehouse, and while he was inside, I went next door to SDM and found chocolate and granola bars with manager stickers attached, so the chocolate was only $0.29 and the granola bars were only $0.49! While walking towards mark's, I found $100 near a garbage bin! there was only the bills tucked together and no wallet or any identification that would tell me who may have dropped them, so woohooo for me! Also, we stopped at the hardware store so my BF could buy an Xacto knife, and I found a cool 7 peice Xacto's for my paper cutting art for $1AWESOME DAY
    Chocolate and cash? You rock girl!
    Mssavvycanadian likes this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

wow thats awesome! i always think that if your money not in your wallet than your gonna lose it. my ex one time lost our rent money because he put it in his back pocket and not his wallet... Imagine the persons face who found that kinda cash on the street!!
    join my superpoints network and get gifts card for amazon , or paypal, or rewards.
    http://superpoints.com/refer/skid13_mm
    http://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4263495

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by savingslendor View Post
    wow!!!!
    its shocking how many people would not turn in the money, I once lost 50$ and at the time time I was a very young single mother, I ended up having to ask my mom for money to buy formula, you should turn the money into the police, shame on you for bragging about this and shame on everyone who liked it, you could be spending some childs groceries
    you should really read the rules of the forum BEFORE posting.
    Mssavvycanadian likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information