User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Superstore Gammage- didn't see any unless they're no where near all the other fibre 1 bars. I dislike that store for things like that. There were tons of stuff i couldn't find today where they should be but I wasn't in the mood for a scavenger hunt around the store.

Metro- I saw none on the shelve where the rest of the fibre 1 bars are so when i went to pay for my 1 item, the lady at the cash had several boxes because she said some girl came in trying to get 14 boxes and there is a sign that clearly says 1 per customer or something and she verified with her manager and they will only do one of those freebie coupons per person. So, if you want to go there and don't see any, ask in case they still have some (got mine around 8am).

Food basics commisioners and deveron- they had a lot of them- chocolate brownie and the chocolate peanut butter one and the graham ones. They were in a bin was it near the pop aisle by the cashiers? (that was at 8:30am) I have no idea if they will let you cash more than one there.

If you strike out, freshco at wellington and commisioners had some sunday but there were only a few on the shelf at the time.

Just to let you know, you won't be full on one brownie but they taste good.
    This thread is currently associated with: Food Basics, FreshCo, Metro, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    51 (100%)

metro wellington/commissioners rd had tons... used 3 with no problems!
    $5.00 OFF I've been using Flashfood to get huge savings on groceries. I thought you’d want to try it out. Use my invite code for a freebie: https://flashfood.app.link/h49poEm9AP

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

dang it i thought you were inviting us all over for free brownies.. man and I had wine and everything .. LOL
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL Ms Sunshine! Glad the Metro at wellington was a little better. It was the cheapside metro i was referring to. I'd never been there before. I was impressed they had a tim hortons inside. The coupon said nothing about one per person nor per purchase. I only had one coupon so no brownie party today. They're what I call "brownie light" but a free box was much appreciated since it tasted good and 20% of my fibre for the day- like it had the metamucil or something built right in.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)

Thanks for the advice ahead. I almost forgot the coupon from ttoday
    thanks

Thread Information