User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Fury420

Thread: Stayfree @ Walmart Uptown

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Just a heads up that I was at Uptown Walmart at 7:20AM and they were completely sold out of the Stayfree's that were in this week's flyer. I didn't notice any restocking going on in the area but maybe they'll have more later.
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope so. Did you get a rain check? Thank you for posting.

Amused
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I wasn't sure if they offered rainchecks ... which started my email to Walmart last night for their corporate policy. They were quick but it was like corraling cats. My feedback through their website was that I visited their Uptown location a few times when items were out and it's not possible to return before the sale ends. What is their corporate policy about rainchecks.

Their response:
    Your issue was forwarded to my attention. We regret the inconvenience caused by this incident. If you could provide a contact number and a convenient time to contact you, we will be more than happy to have the store manager or the district managercall you directly. Or you may find it more convenient to call our Customer Relations dept. at 1-800-328-0402 from 7:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday - Fridayto provide this information. This isan attempt to better assist you in this matter.

Mine: Hi Ramatou... thanks for your email. I'm not concerned about the individual times this has happened so no need to discuss with the store manager. I'm just wanting the actual policy in writing. Other people have told me some wacky ideas of how rainchecks are handled at walmart so I would rather find out from 'corporate office' what the raincheck policy is for advertised items. Will save some frustration should one day I want to wait in line for the raincheck. Thank you again for your assistance.
    Their Response: We do not have a publically available document.
    But we have a guideline that we will be glad to talk to you about, if you give us a call anyone us will be glad to help you out
    You can call us at 1-800-328-0402 you can asked anyone of us we will help
    Thank

My Conclusion: All the feedback that I heard that I thought was so wacky (like no rainchecks on a item if its on the same page as a rollback)...well must be true.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Official wal-mart policy definitely includes rainchecks. The bottom of the last page of wal-mart flyers mentions rain-checks on advertised flyer items in the small print, and the customer service desk has specific forms for rainchecks.

The only exceptions I'm aware of is for limited quantity sales (like their black friday/boxing day flyers) where the page specifically says while quantities last.

The uptown wal-mart is actually out of those forms as of yesterday, apologized, and told me they'd be getting them in shortly.

As for the internal document, their ad match policy is the same way. There's internal document intended for cashiers & customer service that's been posted before (attached), but unlike in the U.S. the policy documents are not posted on their website. I'd expect if you call in they'd be happy to explain the pricematch policy to you
    Attached Images Attached Images
    couponer2 likes this.

Thread Information