User Tag List

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
Like Tree1113Likes

Thread: SC'ers sharing FPC Nestea brag - please post your FPC of Nestea counts here

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Since I bought my first case a week and a half ago, I have not seen any stores with the FPC version since. >.< So frustrating, all stores either only have cases without the FPC, or the shelf is completely empty.
    With food basics having it on sale, I am really hoping I can find some in stock again.

Trading Score
    282 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    ^ thats exactly what I was wondering too. Thought there was just nestea "cool" as the regular case, I guess not! lol
    So far I have found Nestea (regular), Nestea Zero, Nestea Green tea, Nestea Green Tea Zero and Nestea Cool - All with the FPC's on them So lots to choose from
    cath007 and jasperandchar like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    302 (100%)

I've managed to get 3 cases, 2 Nesteal cool and 1 Nestea zero. I'm going to try again this weekend to see if I can find anymore.
    RLF Honey Bunches of Oats $1.00

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I am finished at a totoal of 27 cases, which i got over a week. I shared my coupon around and helped out others!
    cath007, sharkie and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I managed to get 4 cases and I wish I could get more but I cant find any more in Brantford. :-(

Alexa <3
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

Never thought about that (using them for Halloween) we live on ranch so always dO big bags... Hmmm... Thanks for the idea!!
    sharkie and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    So far I have found Nestea (regular), Nestea Zero, Nestea Green tea, Nestea Green Tea Zero and Nestea Cool - All with the FPC's on them So lots to choose from

I guess it depends on the store variety.1 of my store as just the regular one with fpc.Another one have it all except the regular Nestea Green Tea Regular.But more choice in their 2 shippement I drink last summer the powdered berry and green tea so I am sure I will like the Green Tea one..I am so happy to have finally found it

But only 13 cases left... I better have to hurry and those are completely free..no bottles deposits on them!!!!(green tea one)

They dont seem to carry the same amount(way more less) than the regular one
    And they have a december 2012 expiry...a little bit shorter than the regular on on april 2013.

But at 5,67$ I think they will last longer...I am so glad to had purchased my 2 fpc first one at 3,33$
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Aug 2nd, 2012 at 11:45 PM.
    jasperandchar likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    I bought the nestea zero to try and god its disgusting.
    I've been giving cans away to co-workers.
    LOL it reminds me of coke zero... BLEH

When you are diabetic and love iced tea Nestea ZERO is the best thing in the world.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    -1 (50%)

Quote Originally Posted by littlebean View Post
    I've been getting 2 or 4 at a time. Its so damn hot in the car, trying to properly cut out the massive coupon, plus the walk in and out of the store, I don't use a cart, it's kinda tiring now! Great exersice, but tiring! I walked in and out of walmart 4-5 times today!! and the car was parked far! 2 for the nestea, another one for a return, then back to the car to get a coupon i forgot, then back in again! The greeter was laughing!
    I do drink 2 cans of nestea zero a day though...its soo refreshing, especially after a days worth of running around in +30, you get in your nice cold air conditioning apartment, and crack open a cold one...mmmmmmmmm!
    LOL couldn't have said it better myself. Lugging these cases in this insane Winnipeg weather has been a workout and a half. I don't use a cart either and iv stopped cutting them out inside the car (no a/c) i just open the trunk, open the cases, empty them into the bag, tie it up so they don't get loose all over the trunk and cut out my coupon right there and head back in..people sure look at me funny but i don't care! Just curious what area have you been picking some up in?
    wolfwoman and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    153 (100%)

^Good idea to not sit in the car while cutting the coupons! I'm gonna do the trunk thing next time. It just depends where I am when driving that day, usually ranges from linden woods to st.vital to transcona some days!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Sorry for the dumb question here...but I tasted yesterday my green tea zero and it is white instead of brown....First time I see that because my powdered mix in last summer was brown too......

And I only drink the zero one habitually...ditto for pepsi or coke...aspartam could give you cancer...I never believe that..and if it is not that it will be something else.
    Thanks for the response at my first sentence...just want to be sure before I purchase more than my 4 cases lol

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Wow...just read the label of the can of my green thea...140% daily amount in vitamins C....Will be super healthy with 2 per day...
    The citrus flavor make the vitamins c or what...because nothing is mentionned with vitamines C in the others varieties...I read two times too be sure!!!
    sharkie and jasperandchar like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

people look at you funny? In Toronto parking lots people are so self absorbed they'd never notice someone cutting a box in their trunk. at least not at the walmart we went to! people seem to be more worried about getting run over by cars dropping people off at the door
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazzy204 View Post
    LOL couldn't have said it better myself. Lugging these cases in this insane Winnipeg weather has been a workout and a half. I don't use a cart either and iv stopped cutting them out inside the car (no a/c) i just open the trunk, open the cases, empty them into the bag, tie it up so they don't get loose all over the trunk and cut out my coupon right there and head back in..people sure look at me funny but i don't care! Just curious what area have you been picking some up in?
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I think I would try to make maybe sangria with the Green Thea Kind one...a little bit sparkle in that

Trading Score
    272 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I think I would try to make maybe sangria with the Green Thea Kind one...a little bit sparkle in that

Ooooo Cath, I like the idea of making a Sangria with the Green Tea (zero, in my case) I'm not a wine drinker, but I can forsee some green tea, fresh fruit, and vodka in my future... Thanks for the idea!

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread Information