User Tag List

Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
Like Tree1113Likes

Thread: SC'ers sharing FPC Nestea brag - please post your FPC of Nestea counts here

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I was wondering what happened to the Vitao. That apple one was divine! But I can't find it anymore not in bottles or cans

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    I got 9 today Paid for 3 ($2.88 at Food Basics) and then went back in twice. The cashiers had stacks and stacks of the coupons at each till and were even pointing out the promo to people buying the cases.

I have a storage closet in my apartment and now the shelves are fairly full, but when I get more, I can just stack some at the back in front of the Christmas decorations - the tea will be gone by the time I need them, lol!

The last time I bought Nestea like this was when they had the $25 prepaid Mastercard offer on the box (when you bought 4 cases or 8 cartons) - now that was an awesome promotion That year I bought a lot of Nestea Vitao (apple, orange and blueberry/acai berry flavoured teas) but I don't even know if Nestea makes them anymore. It's too bad they aren't in on this promo because I don't like plain iced tea. My husband does, so it's not like it's not going to go to waste, but if it was on the flavoured ones or Fruitopia or something I'd probably still be loading up the car, lol! I mean . . . when do you stop?? It's the coupon that keeps on giving!
    Jeniana and jasperandchar like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I bought one and cut off the coupon then went back to buy another one, but it wasn't free at all, I had to pay something, for the deposit. were you guys getting this absolutely free?

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by boldjack View Post
    I bought one and cut off the coupon then went back to buy another one, but it wasn't free at all, I had to pay something, for the deposit. were you guys getting this absolutely free?
    in ontario where there is no deposit fee
    jasperandchar likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

wow nice! didnt know ontario dont pay deposits cool lucky you!
    cath007 and jasperandchar like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Those in Ontario - do you pay the tax on a case?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

No tax in Ontario--- comes out free

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

13 cases and counting. As a couple of readers mentioned in Ontario no tax (I guess because it's "tea") and no deposit either. YEAH!!! Plus I've been getting overages at SDM - can't beat it. Thank you Nestea for being so generous to all your loyal customers!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

2 cool, 1 green tea and 7 ice tea. Goal is 20. Just cant store more then that.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

25 cases so far plus the 8 I gave my DS
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have to ask because I went looking for this deal today... is it ONLY on the green tea? None of us here are fond of that, but we'd drink regular. Can't find anything besides the green tea with the fpc.
    cath007 likes this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can only find the Nestea Cool in my little town and that is at Safeway. Overwaitea and Shoppers don't sell the 12 pk and SW only has the one flavour in 12 pk. I will have to hold out til I travel out of town to see I can find mulitple flavours elsewhere. My fav is Nestea Zero (which is on sale at Shoppers right now for 2/$7.99)

I have 5 free cases so far. I have had to pay deposit only which is .72 cents as the coupon says that deposit isn't included. It is 6 cents a can!! How great is that?!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    I have to ask because I went looking for this deal today... is it ONLY on the green tea? None of us here are fond of that, but we'd drink regular. Can't find anything besides the green tea with the fpc.
    No.It it for nestea green tea,nestea green tea light(splenda),nestea regular tea,and nestea zero tea.
    But first store I went to start my pile had only the regular one.In the 3they carry all in the 2 shipment except the green tea regular dont have the fpc...so I guess it depends on the store and when they order theirs cases..But in my case the others will be regular or zero...the green tea is good but i find it strong...and digestive lol

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Just wondering Ontario dont have deposit...but you put your can on recycle bin and it is the same system as the deposit?
    Last edited by cath007; Sat, Aug 4th, 2012 at 06:09 PM.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Sorry for my leaisure today at 35 degre...I prefer to not venture outside and I am confortable with the AC...will go tomorrow with 2 or 4 cans of chilled nestea for combatting the heat lol!!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am at 18 will looking for more and donating some..and if I dont drink all I will make a nice gesture to the foodbank

Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information