User Tag List

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Like Tree1113Likes

Thread: SC'ers sharing FPC Nestea brag - please post your FPC of Nestea counts here

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Picked up 4 more yesterday - they did not have any coupons on them so this is the end of them for me...but I did get them from Metro so got 30 AM for nothing OOP
    ssbean and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I taught 3 days before writing this and it is not negative it is just my taught:
    1 week ago my store had two FULL skills of Nestea Regular and a little bit of the Zero and Green Tea Light Variety.
    At the beginning I purchase 2 cases at 3,33$ and now ...I think I made an error and maybe I should have purchase more...
    Why I say that: Because 2 days ago was only 17 cases left and everybody in theirs cart had at least 2 nestea cases...and 1 person have 6 cases...so ....and they put the skill next to the cash... and when I paid for ny things the cashier count a pile of coupons...that was just incredible....should I go with a friend and put some cases in my cart and go back and back in and out??? Because the time you pass your 2 cases and go cut the coupons...nothing left...I just think this promotion is going out of control....I dont blame people who want to cash up the deal like me ...no but it is a crazy to run for this deal

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

And.......Imagine the number of person going trough the store each day for that ..wow...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

And that post is exactly why i wasn't going to share. Why get them? Because i'd be buying something else if i didn't so why not let the kids drink something free all summer. I don't care about the sugar because iced tea is not the worst thing they could be drinking. As for shelf life, the cool are already gone, and the zero are good until the spring. Some people drink 1 or 2 drinks all day, some people drink more, some people don't drink coffee, or alcohol. Everybodys household is different. And personally for me, i didn't go in and out of stores, i took them home, stacked them, and then cut the coupons out for the next time i went to a store
    Last edited by doubletrouble224; Fri, Aug 24th, 2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: to add something
    harbie and ssbean like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Yeah...Yesterday in our QC news was a report in couponning and the Nestea Coupon was showed...so this deal will be harder to find.Couponning is IN and it is cool but we all run for the deal lol.And compagny not produce the coupons by the numbers of persons using them.
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Only found the time to run around for 5 cases.
    ssbean and jasperandchar like this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Got 22 cases today and stocked my parents up for awhile.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Well...I am frustrated and desapointed...I just saw boxes WITHOUT the coupons today at my store...and they are Nestea Zero...and with the FPC they barrely had 10 cases with the coupons....I seen empty cases with coupons cut off in the parking and...well...I Think this is the end...I will keep my 2 FPC and will check others stores like wm and metro before giving up or trade my coupon...I bit my fingers to not skock up more when they where available...I taught they last longer but promo dont like these dont last... And this promo is on for 1 or maybe 2 month?
    ssbean likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by wolfwoman View Post
    Got 22 cases today and stocked my parents up for awhile.

Lucky you!!!Witch store in Alberta altrought I am in QC.
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

WM and RCSS
    cath007 and jasperandchar like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Lucky you!!!Witch store in Alberta altrought I am in QC.
    WM and RCSS
    Just call me Wolfie

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I got enough for now so no more in and out. If I happen to find one, then I will get one.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    Yes you can
    Thank you!! I wasn't sure. I don't drink it, but someone here gave me the idea about Halloween.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by doubletrouble224 View Post
    And that post is exactly why i wasn't going to share. Why get them? Because i'd be buying something else if i didn't so why not let the kids drink something free all summer. I don't care about the sugar because iced tea is not the worst thing they could be drinking. As for shelf life, the cool are already gone, and the zero are good until the spring. Some people drink 1 or 2 drinks all day, some people drink more, some people don't drink coffee, or alcohol. Everybodys household is different. And personally for me, i didn't go in and out of stores, i took them home, stacked them, and then cut the coupons out for the next time i went to a store
    You have done nothing wrong. It isn't up to anyone to ask why. They may stock up on things you don't use and you would wonder why they chose to buy so many of that item. As long as people are buying because they will actually use it and not just doing it because they can (thereby taking the opportunity from those who do use it), I don't see an issue with how many a person buys. LOL!! I ALWAYS stock up on toilet paper when it is very cheap or free. Why? Because I use it several times a day. How is that different?

I do know the poster of that comment and don't think she was trying to be malicious, I think she was truly just curious.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

My total so far - 0
    xox2010 likes this.

Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information