User Tag List

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
Like Tree1113Likes

Thread: SC'ers sharing FPC Nestea brag - please post your FPC of Nestea counts here

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by lindsbeth112984 View Post
    Got 7 more cases tonight, bringing my total up to 11 cases.

Yeah, we're stocked up.

Attachment 130149

WTG...you have a fridge just for those...I have not beginning..but I will find the space and stock up
    Brillant to find the started fpc in recycle bin...(talking about another smart canucks post)
    Can I have your fridge..lol jealous
    jasperandchar likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by jemwars View Post
    I have gotten 124 cases lol. I bought 6 origanally and went from there....Don't freak out there not all for me lol. 10 cases has gone to DH and DS baseball team for cool drinks during hot pratices. 30 cases have gone to the cantine at my DD baseball field (they sell them to raise money for he baseball park and teams). Another 10 cases to my other DS' baseball team for the hot days during playoffs. 10 cases to a nieghbor and 15 cases to DH work...it has been sweltering in his work and they have gone a long way to cooling them down(it's a welding factory...in this heat!!)

And the best part is...I then passed the FPC's from the last cases to my Sis and she has used them to get her own stash of 45 and passed them on to two friends who have used them for at least 40 each and two of her employees that have a large family ....and it's still going! Each person uses the 6 coupons to get what they want, give them back to either my sis or me and we pass them onto someoe else who does the same! ...I can only imagine the people that will benefit and the amount of Nestea bought
    WTG on the effort and exercice in that...I think you are the most high in case!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I got 72 cases and then went to the beer store and asked for some boxes that they use for empty beer bottles they me 25 boxes and all you do it fold them and you can put 24 cans of ice tea in them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tccl21 View Post
    I have a feeling someone at Coke is going to end up fired for this one. Do you think that the coupon is a misprint? I believe they meant to say Get a Free 12pk when you buy a 12pk. I bet they issue a recall statement about the coupon once this first batch of coupons gets submitted to them, likely at the end of this month. Get the deal while you can!
    I agree this coupon is a misprint. I had a cashier who read it differently, and I did not argue with her either. She said, I had the wrong product cause I had the Nestea Zero, she said it it was for the "Nestea Iced Tea" only, not the Green Tea or Zero products. I went back to the shelf, none of their regular product that she mentioned had a coupon on them.... I think they intend that you get a FPC for a product that doesn't contain another coupon.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    WTG...you have a fridge just for those...I have not beginning..but I will find the space and stock up
    Brillant to find the started fpc in recycle bin...(talking about another smart canucks post)
    Can I have your fridge..lol jealous
    That would be totally awesome, but that isn't a fridge in the pic, just have them on two different shelves in my apartment.
    Join Swagbucks to start earning Amazon gift cards & Paypal $$$!
    Join Swagbucks!

Trading Score
    200 (100%)

I have gotten 27 cases. Nestea Zero for my DH and I and the Cool for our teenage girls. A few have been sent over to my mother as well who has 2 teen boys living with her! These cases will sure go far!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

have gotten 20 cases so far and have given them all away-- my niece came in yesterday and said "how come you don't have any here?

Lots of cases in east end Ottawa--walmart, independent and loblaws

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

got one more case of the green tea today, it was the last one with the specially marked packages at metro this morning lol

hopesdreams
    Trading Score
    235 (100%)

Found 3 case for our family of four. I am sure when it gets hot we will just use lots of ice to keep the sugar high down. Not big ice tea drinkers but free is good & a nice treat.
    Will get another 3 today to last the summer.
    cally and jasperandchar like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I bought 2 cases of the regular iced tea that had coupons in them and there was tons on the skid. I don't have the coupon in front of me to read but I doubt it's a misprint. These go through so much editing through so many managers (I work in the publishing industry. Even my stuff is heavily scrutinized and the mag wouldn't lose money from my stuff). Look at the Nexxus coupons that say "any" size. They said "any" last year too and I read threads that people notified the company, but they published the same coupons with no edits even after they had been told people were using them on trial size

Nexxus and even Nestea's plan is probably getting us so hooked on Nestea that it will become second nature to buy them once the stockpiles are gone. They are doing quite a few Nestea promos right now. They have that ad with the young man and his 90 year old girlfriend doing wild things like jumping off the cliff, and the powdered Nestea has coupons on it too.

Would like to hear what others have to say about it too. I think the reason you won't be able to find them is because of hoarding, not recalls

Would be interesting to see if they do this promo again. If it gets out of control there are ways to prevent hoarding, like using pins like Kelloggs and General Mills. Nestle, which owns Nestea has technology to put names on their printable coupons like they do with Lean Cuisine. And there's always Websaver

Quote Originally Posted by shelleyann7 View Post
    I agree this coupon is a misprint. I had a cashier who read it differently, and I did not argue with her either. She said, I had the wrong product cause I had the Nestea Zero, she said it it was for the "Nestea Iced Tea" only, not the Green Tea or Zero products. I went back to the shelf, none of their regular product that she mentioned had a coupon on them.... I think they intend that you get a FPC for a product that doesn't contain another coupon.
    Last edited by torontogal12; Sun, Jul 29th, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    Went to 5 different NF here in GTA and couldn't spot any...and there aren't any at WM either. So anyone in Mississauga area spots some, please let me know...I'm desperately need to get some freebies, as we're super short this month.
    Goodluck, my nf behind my house in missi, had more then 100 cases and i watched 1 family go in and out 10 cases at a time.. I managed to get 12.. Within 1 hour they were gone.... I am still looking for more, never found any...
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra309 View Post
    I got 72 cases and then went to the beer store and asked for some boxes that they use for empty beer bottles they me 25 boxes and all you do it fold them and you can put 24 cans of ice tea in them.
    I called my sil n sudbury and she is up to 25 cases and counting,... Lolol. They laughed at me about being and extreme couponner, but i now have them ADDICTED lmfao. I love helping the family save money.....
    Just launched my new website, come take a look (headbands for all ages, and more to come)
    Www.5angels.ca

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jubsies

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i haven't really been able to find any in the downtown montreal area. i think it's partly due to the fact that not many people buy the nestea packs, so they still have old stock on the shelves (saw some packs with expiry dates of july 27th 2012 at pharmaprix! blergh!). maybe those lovely pink packs will hit the shelves in the coming weeks.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

3 more today, but for some reason my parents are cutting me off!
    Total Savings: $652.98
    *Since the end of June*

Earn free money.....who doesn't love that?
    http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/9iyb7s

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I can't find any anywhere, tried walmart, safeway and superstore. all cleared out!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avrose
    Check out Tangerine with my Orange Key!! 40411099S1

Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread Information